Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockblock View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin_Nicholas View Post
That orange is a love/hate color.

For me, it reminds me too much of what a kid would pick, wanting to be noticed and proud that they're driving a BMW.

I'm the kind of guy who debagged his M5 and took it in black just to be a 'sleeper car.' I prefer to go unnoticed until I actually need that horsepower.

Bottom line, can you live with that color for the duration of ownership?
If it's just horsepower you're interested in, there other plenty other options that will outpace the BMW...starting with Corvette, Camaro, Mustang, etc...but I doubt that's what you meant

In terms of color, to each their own... personally, I really got bored of the typical black/white/silver/blue/red obsolete colors...I remember 20 years ago when Nissan Murano first broke the market with the orange/copper color and I was thinking to myself, why can't BMW come up with something like that...lo & behold, here we are and I just can't wait to get mine delivered...it's not about flashing out my car to others, but rather enjoying looking at it before I get in..again, to each their own
I agree and also I don't find sunset orange as flashy as people make out. It's actually quite a classy colour.
Appreciate 0