View Single Post
      02-06-2009, 02:45 PM   #61
EspressoBoy
1addict, and proud
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i 08

I have been away too. Why? Hmmm I didn't like bickering but in the end... Why can't we still be 1addicts? If we were all in school again (thank gawd that won’t happen), and for some reason we all finished grade 8 and went on to High School would we all not be the same people? So I plan to stay as a Pirate 1addict, but I am also have added “1addicts, and proud”, like guardianangel3290 did.

Why because I am proud where I came from. I am really going to miss the mods, and I really hope they decide to just stick around and be regular just like the rest of us. It wasn't that they were title that made them special, it was their kindness and great posts. I think it takes some swallowing pride to stick around, even though some differences are there.

I can handle the badmouthing, swearing, put downs, but what I can't handle is smoking when I have to walk through the front doors. Fortunately that can't happen in a forum so I say...

"May the Force be with you!"

Remember to add 1addict, and proud to your Custom User Title in Edit Your Details.

larryn I also want to thank you for your post. That was nice of you. (Explaining what happened to yourself and the other mods) I hope the mods who left will either sign up with a new nick or just follow larryn and continue to post (Most of the mods posts were great) So what if there are some ID-ten-Ts (ID10Ts) they can be ignored. After all how can we go wrong, Yoda is still here. Find a good AVATAR to protect you, and to remind you that the fun is not gone!

BTW is there a list of rules that the mods stick to? If so where is that posted?

Last edited by EspressoBoy; 02-07-2009 at 07:53 AM.. Reason: type error
Appreciate 0