m
United_States
Rep
Drives: M

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrotm View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmrm396 View Post
Taking a first shot on an iPad here but I think I see it ... in a way, they are taking inspiration from the m2 homage but "extending" the kidney grills down, just not directly connected down like an Audi. Maybe I'm close, maybe I'm not but makes more sense than just two giant vertical ovals. Think of it as they just redesigned the angles on the kidney grills and then split the lower intake in two to give a diff visual appeal. SCOTT26 ?
They are not separated like that. Look at those two sensors not covered by camo on either side of the plate. You can see a horizontal grill slat right on top of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor///M View Post
Let's hope that's the case. Huge grilles with this outline will be
Quote:
Originally Posted by DK__LA View Post
There's no way that can be the grille ����*♂️
I know the G30 will be a flop if not already but I had some hope for the ///M but ...... wow
Doctor///M you look to be closest. Scott26 has seen the design and had already sketched what the grills will look like back in Sept. No one really caught on until recently.

You can clearly see what Scott sketched months ago. They are two separate very tall grills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
Please appreciate I have had a few beers tonight.
I'm confused, so is it two separate grilles or 1 full tall piece that takes up the entire front end ?
Appreciate 0