View Single Post
      08-28-2016, 09:44 PM   #25
Blksnowflake
Mlightened
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yaz M3

He's an idiot. He's free to do as he wishes but I don't think he knows clearly all that the Nat Anthem and flag represent. I've fought for this country in far away lands, and lost many friends.....the flag and the anthem represent much much more than black lives matter issues..

ISIS and Al Qaeda would love nothing more than to destroy football, black lives, white lives, purple lives, music, playgrounds, nice cars, bathing suits, and chocolate cake. Oh and the Germans wanted to take over the world and Japan would have continued to repeat their Pearl Harbor act all over the entire west coast....

The flag and the anthem does not represent oppression of any race and is not categorically identified by any one group of people or situation. Like a cop stereo typing an innocent black youth, or a black vigilante killing a white police officer in cold blood.

The flag represents our Nation and the anthem is the voice of that Flag. Where else in the world is there football, you should at least be thankful for that, and there is plenty of racism in America but we do have a black president and I would bet black players in sports make more money than white players as a group....the dude is a fucking idiot. Not supporting him or his team. Go home retard.

Last edited by Blksnowflake; 08-29-2016 at 12:14 AM..
Appreciate 4
larryn2145.50
Cattivo680.50
1LRM3516.50
OutlawX3M298.00