09-07-2023, 12:20 PM   #6
rahimhussainar@gmail.com
Private
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by weinerbarn View Post
I'm guessing it drove great right after you had it rebuilt and that you haven't been driving and dealing with this for 8-10K miles? The problem is that what you describe is not at all healthy for the life of the transmission. Was there anything that lead up to it ... changes in tuning, mods, maintenance, driving/track events? My opinion is there's likely debris in the valve body or something mechanically or electronically wrong there. It's also the reason they've told you to flush the transmission. It's also pretty unlikely a flush alone is going to clear anything significant. Not sure if you want to tackle it yourself but personally I would have the valve body removed, torn apart to check for issues with debris and verify the seals, solenoids and wiring connections. The other option is to possibly have Pure send you another valve body and exchange the one you have. This is just one enthusiast's opinion.

PS - Also worth mentioning, you can try temporarily disabling the transfer case and see if the issue goes away. The transfer case SIB describes the procedure in ISTA to disable it for diagnosis.

https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/20...76367-9999.pdf
I’ve been having the issues since I’ve gotten the new trans. Been on email with pure since I got the trans back. It’s gotten much much better since the new trans installation. But it’s still not right.

I’ll look into what u said.
Thank you!
Appreciate 0