Quote:
Originally Posted by omasou View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadBimmeRad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by omasou View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadBimmeRad View Post
I may be mistaken but the M2CS only started its development phase in 2018, so no, the old guard wasn't "responsible" for the M2CS
Do you seriously think the entire F87 development plan wasn't conceived and approved before the first prototype was ever carved in clay?
You obviously didn't read my comment properly

I never said anything about the ENTIRE F87 lineup; I spoke about the M2CS .... aaaand, even if its clay prototype was carved before Flasch arrived as you suggest, it was entirely DEVELOPED during his reign

Open eyes, avoid foot in the mouth
I read it. The M2CS was decided before the first M2 was released. I don't believe the forum conjecture that the M2C and then M2CS were after thoughts.
I never intimated they were after thoughts. Working on a line up and delivering the line up are two different things.

Yes, it would have been decided on paper that "yes, we will also have a M2 CS at the end of production cycle", however, after the decision was made, it was entirely DEVELOPED under Flasch' leadership.

Bean counters decide the line up; engineers make the machine; visionaries deliver the dream. Arguably so, M2 CS is touted as one of the best of M-Division's products by many reviewers and owners alike. This may even prove to extend well beyond the Fxx generation.

That's my take on it anyway and I acknowledge your views equally
omasou2085.50