06-23-2017, 01:48 AM   #27
paliknight
fuck this field
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18 F80 CS/18 F80 ZCP/19 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atx328 View Post
I am a usaa member but in the past they were quite a bit higher for auto and home. But I will give them another shot with the teenager included now to see where they fall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pukicabuki View Post
I don't get why everyone keeps pushing USAA. I had them for a few years when I was in the Marines, mostly because I never shopped around. Turns out I was paying twice as much as I would have with other companies. When my wife and I got married I went back to them for a quote just to see and they quoted me 3x as much as we were paying with State Farm for less coverage than we already had. This was for 2 drivers in their early 30s with no tickets and no accidents. The quote was nearly $600/month.
Yeah I dont use them anymore either. But Im speaking from experience when I say, they are usually much cheaper for young drivers. All my young army buddies and myself saved hundreds of dollars a month initially when we switched to USAA. we were 22 at the time and some even younger (range from 18-24). they all saved a shit ton of money initially.