-EndOfAnEra-
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i RWD

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pabloxxi View Post
Nice post, great history.
I live in Toledo. I'm familiar with this dealer.
Congratulations on your car. I drove one G20 M340 loaner from this same dealer, and absolutely loved the engine noise and response. I took the longest way to the office that day.
Enjoy your new ride.
Thanks! Was a great surprise to find a true gem of a dealership and a spectacular CA. Let me know if you ever need a referral!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clee1982 View Post
Awesome write up, didn't know they're still delivering vehicle

this was on my top list, but we had first born and I didn't want to wait for G20 340 to came out, got G30 540 (2019) xDrive (a lot more comfort driven to appease wife before I was forced to buy E class) in the end
Thanks! When the madness started and I was still waiting at port, I figured it would be a long time before taking delivery, but I seem to have just squeezed it out. I was checking trackers every hour it seemed, lol.

I was at one point all set on 540i but before I pulled the trigger figured I better wait for what the new 3 has to offer, and that sealed it. I'm still too young at heart for a 5

Still think the G30 is the final classic BMW in looks and suspect it will age the best of all the cars released in the last 3 years. I wouldn't be shocked at all though if I took a hard look at a 5 next time around. Enjoy!
Appreciate 2
Pauloxxi339.00
clee1982797.50