Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodi View Post
i'm a one-vote kinda guy. i don't like looking at a bunch of photos and say, "oh this one's cool, oooh this one too, oh that one's cool too - i'll vote for all three." it'll help you with analyzing pieces as well - you can narrow it down and critique and scrutinize, make a critical decision on which one is best. this is what one-vote forces you to do. being able to choose a bunch or unlimited number is pointless - you just start voting/picking on "coolness." they're all "cool."
Well that is where we differ then. I see 1/2/3 pics that are all different and somehow are "better" than each one. I can find things I like and don't like in every photo. Some photos have more things I don't like than things I like so I will skip over those. But some have things I do like in which case I think they deserve a vote. I just think if there are 3 photos, 2 with 4 great aspects about them and 1 photo with 5 great things why shouldn't the other 2 get votes as well? Ultimately people will vote how they want but again, I trust people like you because you've displayed the knowledge to know HOW to vote. People who come in and just vote based on whats cliche but they think is pretty or what has the brightest colors or which one has a really fast expensive car that is "sensational" is just annoying as hell.

But anyway, congrats on the win, it looks like you've pretty much pulled away. I truly did love your photo this week so kudos on excellent pic and imminent victory.
Appreciate 0