Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) General G20 Sedan / G22 Coupe / G26 Gran Coupe Discussions [TUTORIAL] How to install & wire up an F1 style diffuser with Rain Light for G20 BMW

10-21-2023, 11:46 PM   #1
NickMyers
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Lightbulb [TUTORIAL] How to install & wire up an F1 style diffuser with Rain Light for G20 BMW

Hey everyone,

Months ago when I was going about doing the diffuser and rain light install on my G20 330i I had a hard time finding any information about how to do the wiring, what goes to what, what tools or things I would need, etc.

I eventually figured it out and uploaded a detailed video on how to do the complete install from start to finish. You can find my video here.

I go over everything between taking off the old diffuser, removing the OEM exhaust tips, cutting into the rear section of my car, fitting the diffuser, wiring it, and everything else in between.

Hope that this makes someone's life a little easier and saves some money as well, as I sure know I would have loved some instructions along the way.

Shoutout to my guy @g20jay for tips on wiring placement.
Appreciate 1
zlatko137.00
      01-09-2024, 02:29 AM   #2
NightOwl-M340i
Private
Rep
Drives: Bmw m340i

Hey! I watched your video and I’m having the same issue with fitment popping out the sides on my m340i. I cant get it to stick. Any thoughts? I took a look underneath and I didnt see anything pushing it out
Appreciate 0