Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum Need help- Cant decide on what to do!

12-02-2023, 07:50 AM   #1
Mtl128_25
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 328i 2008

Need help- Cant decide on what to do!

Hey All,

I have a lease (2020 330xi Msport Edition) that is up in June 2024 however warranty finishes in February 2024(it was a demo). It recently gave me the turbo actuator problem and was covered under warranty but prompted me to possibly do something.

I drive around 8000-9000 miles per year. I don’t really want to have car issues since all my BMWs (new and old) broke down. I really can’t decide on my options and what would be the best. What I seem to have are as follows:

- Dealer says as of today I have around 4 to 5 k plus tx of equity in my current car.

- They seem to have some 2023 330xi (some options M sport, essential pack, m sport pro) in stock that they can do a 27 month lease with my equity as a down and around 6-7% off MSRP. Lease comes to around 775$CAD/ month. Its not all the options or color combo that I would’ve like them to have.

- They have the 2023 330exdrive (fully loaded, premium enhanced, msport, msport pro, garagw door opener, etc) in stock that they can do a 27 month lease with my equity as a down and around 6-7% off MSRP. Lease comes to around 900$CAD/ month

- If I take a 2024 330xi with all the options I want, im around 1050$CAD/month.

- I started leaning towards the I4 35edrive and with all the options I want and with all the govermental credits of 12000$CAD im at 980$CAD. The good point is electricity is cheap here in Canada and wouldn’t pay for gaz. But need to wait 6-8 months (also ideally would like the LCI version). But the car is not an xdrive and will possibly need to take a chance on my current car not giving issues until August September 2024 and possibly extend the lease of a few months.

- There would be the X3 new one coming out in 2024 summer/fall that’s interesting as well.

Therefore what would you do? Get in a short lease of 27 months or just wait for summer/fall? Apparently my winter wheels and tires of 17 inches would not fit the new cars since its with the larger calipers. So I would need to get new ones for a short lease? I live in Montreal, so we do get alot of snow and winter weather.

Any guidance would help!

Thanks
Appreciate 0