Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Photos / Videos / Journals 2023 M340i Dravit Grey Metallic

09-12-2022, 06:22 AM   #23
rmedina
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 M340i

WOW.. Congrats. That color looks sharp. I can't tell, but what interior (dash/trim) did you get?

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2022, 09:05 AM   #24
Jnasratyar
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M340i

Garage List
2023 BMW M340i  [9.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandpiper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnasratyar View Post
Will work on getting some better pics in the coming days, but my 23 M340i is here. Picked it up Monday from Sterling BMW and am loving it.
The car looks awesome! Can you do 1 favor? Can you take a pick of the trunk open? I want to see if you have the trunk close button. Thanks.
I do not and most of the ones coming soon won't either. If you have a power trunk it will be specified on the window sticker. If it's not there you don't have it due to the chip/module shortage. My car also missed out on power lumbar for the passenger only.
Appreciate 1
      09-12-2022, 09:07 AM   #25
Jnasratyar
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2023 BMW M340i  [9.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmedina View Post
WOW.. Congrats. That color looks sharp. I can't tell, but what interior (dash/trim) did you get?

Thanks
I got red interior and the trim I forget the name but its the mesh looking one that looks like shit on the configuration website but in person it looks way better.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2022, 09:08 AM   #26
Jnasratyar
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2023 BMW M340i  [9.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondayze View Post
Could you take a pic sitting in the passenger seat looking towards the infotainment system? please
I didn't ignore you I just keep forgetting 😂 I got you today.
Appreciate 1
mondayze498.50
      09-12-2022, 09:11 AM   #27
Jnasratyar
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2023 BMW M340i  [9.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxdotjpeg View Post
Thanks for the additional info on your experience so far with the car. Any more pictures? Should be receiving mine later this week, can't wait!
I'll be washing it again either tonight or tomorrow so I'll send better pics then. I took a couple others but damn I suck at taking pics but here they are.
Attached Images

Appreciate 7
      09-12-2022, 12:01 PM   #28
Biggie335
BMW Power
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2023 M340i XDrive

Quote:
I'll be washing it again either tonight or tomorrow so I'll send better pics then. I took a couple others but damn I suck at taking pics but here they are.
Lovely ! Cant wait for mine - probably still a month or so away though. Tint job would look wicked.
Appreciate 1
      09-12-2022, 01:45 PM   #29
Jnasratyar
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2023 BMW M340i  [9.87]
Quote:
Quote:
Could you take a pic sitting in the passenger seat looking towards the infotainment system? please
I didn't ignore you I just keep forgetting 😂 I got you today.
I remembered
Attached Images

Appreciate 5
      09-12-2022, 05:59 PM   #30
rmedina
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 M340i

Quote:
I got red interior and the trim I forget the name but its the mesh looking one that looks like shit on the configuration website but in person it looks way better.
Thanks brother..
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2022, 07:16 PM   #31
boxdotjpeg
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW M2

Garage List
Looks like Aluminum Rhombicle. Way better than the other aluminum interior trim IMO. Decided to go with this same interior spec, felt like the aluminum is more "sporty" feeling than my 2nd choice of the open pore ash grain, glad I went with this spec.
Appreciate 1
      09-12-2022, 07:57 PM   #32
mondayze
Captain
Rep
Drives: G20 M340xi LCI

Quote:
I remembered
idk why people are hating on this, it honestly looks fantastic from the passenger point of view
Appreciate 2
      09-12-2022, 07:58 PM   #33
mondayze
Captain
Rep

Quote:
I do not and most of the ones coming soon won't either. If you have a power trunk it will be specified on the window sticker. If it's not there you don't have it due to the chip/module shortage. My car also missed out on power lumbar for the passenger only.
No power lumbar for passenger... thats annoying
Appreciate 1
      09-12-2022, 08:01 PM   #34
Jnasratyar
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2023 BMW M340i  [9.87]
Quote:
Looks like Aluminum Rhombicle. Way better than the other aluminum interior trim IMO. Decided to go with this same interior spec, felt like the aluminum is more "sporty" feeling than my 2nd choice of the open pore ash grain, glad I went with this spec.
Damn we have the exact thought process when it comes to ordering cars 😂 the open pore was my second choice too but I though about the maintenance part and decided not to. I was under the impression this was the same aluminum mesh from the 22 configurator makes sense why I like it so much better.
Appreciate 1
      09-12-2022, 08:03 PM   #35
Jnasratyar
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2023 BMW M340i  [9.87]
Quote:
Quote:
No power lumbar for passenger... thats annoying
Yeah lowkey is but at least it's not the drivers seat
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2022, 08:05 PM   #36
Jnasratyar
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2023 BMW M340i  [9.87]
Quote:
Quote:
I remembered
idk why people are hating on this, it honestly looks fantastic from the passenger point of view
Yeah idk to me I love the facelift in about every way possible besides the removal of the shifter and some physical buttons but otherwise I'm in love. Idk what it is about the models that are shown on the website but they just don't do the facelift justice at all.
Appreciate 2
      09-12-2022, 08:11 PM   #37
mondayze
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Yeah idk to me I love the facelift in about every way possible besides the removal of the shifter and some physical buttons but otherwise I'm in love. Idk what it is about the models that are shown on the website but they just don't do the facelift justice at all.
What car did you have before this? I am really hoping we can remove the new shifter and put an old style one in.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2022, 08:20 PM   #38
boxdotjpeg
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Damn we have the exact thought process when it comes to ordering cars 😂 the open pore was my second choice too but I though about the maintenance part and decided not to. I was under the impression this was the same aluminum mesh from the 22 configurator makes sense why I like it so much better.
Agreed, I disliked the Aluminum Tetragon on the previous 3 series and have the previous version of it in my 2 series. My 2nd thought was it is the best trim choice if I decide to wrap the trim with some sort of Carbon Fiber vinyl in the future.
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2022, 11:51 AM   #39
Jnasratyar
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2023 BMW M340i  [9.87]
Quote:
Quote:
What car did you have before this? I am really hoping we can remove the new shifter and put an old style one in.
I'm coming from a Tesla Model 3. From the looks of the new shifter I wouldn't imagine it being possible to simply remove and attach the old one. I feel it would probably a harder job than it's worth. I don't really mind it too much I just kinda feel funny flicking the thing around the swap to reverse or drive 😂.
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2022, 11:52 AM   #40
Jnasratyar
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2023 BMW M340i  [9.87]
Quote:
Quote:
Agreed, I disliked the Aluminum Tetragon on the previous 3 series and have the previous version of it in my 2 series. My 2nd thought was it is the best trim choice if I decide to wrap the trim with some sort of Carbon Fiber vinyl in the future.
Yeah I would've liked to have gotten a carbon fiber trim like I have seen come factory on some m340is but it just wasn't an option in the configurator. Idk how people do special orders like that with the m performance parts and stuff.
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2022, 12:19 PM   #41
mondayze
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Yeah I would've liked to have gotten a carbon fiber trim like I have seen come factory on some m340is but it just wasn't an option in the configurator. Idk how people do special orders like that with the m performance parts and stuff.
51955A271A3 is the part number for the carbon fiber interior trim
Appreciate 1
      09-13-2022, 02:03 PM   #42
boxdotjpeg
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Yeah it is odd that it isn't a standard option but I guess they have to save some stuff for the M3. Usually the dealers have a "VIA" option in their system where they can add the port installed accessories like M Performance carbon fiber trim but last I checked it costs around $1500. They also are able to add other parts such as the M Performance exhaust or all weather mats, nothing that can't be installed after taking delivery but is definitely ideal for lease customers who want that stuff but don't want to pay the whole cost for a car they won't keep because it becomes part of the MSRP.
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2022, 02:07 PM   #43
Jnasratyar
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2023 BMW M340i  [9.87]
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah it is odd that it isn't a standard option but I guess they have to save some stuff for the M3. Usually the dealers have a "VIA" option in their system where they can add the port installed accessories like M Performance carbon fiber trim but last I checked it costs around $1500. They also are able to add other parts such as the M Performance exhaust or all weather mats, nothing that can't be installed after taking delivery but is definitely ideal for lease customers who want that stuff but don't want to pay the whole cost for a car they won't keep because it becomes part of the MSRP.
Oh I always wondered how people got the m performance exhaust as a "port option". I feel like I just kinda got a shitty sa when buying my car because I specifically stated to him that I had seen other be able to add port options but he said he didn't see it as an option so idk. No big deal though I love this car still can't believe I got it.
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2022, 03:18 PM   #44
mondayze
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Oh I always wondered how people got the m performance exhaust as a "port option". I feel like I just kinda got a shitty sa when buying my car because I specifically stated to him that I had seen other be able to add port options but he said he didn't see it as an option so idk. No big deal though I love this car still can't believe I got it.
My SA was the same, he didnt know anything lol. Check the part number I posted above if you want the CF trim.
Appreciate 0