Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Cosmetic Care & Detailing (PPF/Wash/Wax/Detailing/Restoration/Repairs) Possibly the best £35 I have spent on my car

09-27-2020, 01:49 PM   #1
Xsapper
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G20 330i M Sport

Garage List
Possibly the best £35 I have spent on my car

Three weeks ago I applied a ceramic wax spray by Turtle wax to my car. There was some prep work and each panel is done separately which took about 4 hours in all to complete. To be honest I don't know how long it will last but gave the car a clean this weekend using my usual snow foam. The car cleaned up really easy with minimal effort. I then used Turtle Wax ceramic car shampoo and then dried it off. Both the TW products were so easy to use and I think its been worthwhile considering the cost involved.
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
A6bullet336.00
Xover22106.00
      09-27-2020, 07:15 PM   #2
rickkap
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 320d XDrive M Sport (G20)

Looks fantastic.... My first G20 was in that colour and i loved cleaning it, it looked brand new after every wash. It only lasted 3 weeks then i had to sell it as lumber support is an extra and i suffer from back problems so the dealer only had what i needed in black and it's no where near as nice as the grey. I can't for the life of me get rid of swirls and i've tried every product going.

I really miss that colour... Looks great!!!!
Appreciate 1
Xsapper230.00
      09-28-2020, 01:16 AM   #3
Xsapper
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G20 330i M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickkap View Post
Looks fantastic.... My first G20 was in that colour and i loved cleaning it, it looked brand new after every wash. It only lasted 3 weeks then i had to sell it as lumber support is an extra and i suffer from back problems so the dealer only had what i needed in black and it's no where near as nice as the grey. I can't for the life of me get rid of swirls and i've tried every product going.

I really miss that colour... Looks great!!!!
This is my first BMW in grey and I am very pleased with it. I think it looks especially good in low light or at dusk. The car is nearly 18 months old therefore I am very impressed with how the TW products have enhanced the paintwork, just hope it lasts through the winter.
Appreciate 0