Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Marketplace Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover FS: 2021 M440i xDrive 50k miles

01-24-2024, 07:43 PM   #1
jco0047
Rep
Drives: 1987 BMW 325i, 2021 BMW M440i

FS: 2021 M440i xDrive 50k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 40,000.00

Item Interest
Hi all,
I'm throwing my fully loaded (except ventilated seats) Dravit Grey Metallic with Tacora Red interior M440i xDrive up here to see if anyone is interested. I'll have a breakdown of the options it has toward the bottom of this blurb in case you don't feel like reading everything.

The car currently has close to 50k miles, going up slowly since it's my daily driver. It has a ceramic coat that's under warranty for another 4 years. In October of 2023, someone backed into it while it was parallel parked and scratched up the bumper - I wanted the sensors recalibrated so I went through insurance (I have all records of estimates, repairs, and damage - all very minor).

I'm the first owner and it's been maintained at Keeler BMW or BMW of South Albany since I took delivery of it in December of 2020. Since it's winter, it's hard to get decent photos with the weather so I'll provide what I can now and can send more if requested.

VIN: WBA13AR06MCF91248

Options:
ZDY Driving Assistance Professional Package (extended traffic jam assistant, active driving assistant pro)
ZHO Shadowline Package
ZPK Parking Assistance Package (surround view w/ 3D view)
ZPX Executive Package (heated steering wheel and front seats, ambient lighting, Icon Adaptive LED headlights with Laserlight with anti-dazzle re-coded in, HUD, Live Cockpit Pro)
ZTK Cooling and High Performance Tire Package (19" style 797 wheels, M Technology package)
1CR Remote Start
2VF Adaptive M Suspension
316 Power Tailgate
3M2 M Sport Brakes with Red Calipers
490 Adjustable Side Bolster
4KA Open Pore Fine Wood Oak Grain Trim
688 Harman Kardon surround sound system
6DR Drive Recorder
6NW Wireless Charger
6WD WiFi Hotspot

Thanks for looking!

Attached Images