Bimmerpost
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board The Sports Lounge *** 2015 NFL Season thread ***

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-03-2015, 07:23 PM   #507
TrevorM3
Major General
1815
Rep
6,499
Posts

Drives: 6.3 AMG
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus View Post
Peyton is a choke artist and the most losing QB in playoff history. He also makes annoying advertisements. I would be amazed if he makes it to another bowl game in his career. He has a good D which he needs and he needs a run game too because for whatever reason when the playoffs come he doesn't.



ok. you must be a pats fan.


he has everything he needs to win a sb this year. run game, and a defense that will clobber brady. i can't wait to see it actually
Appreciate 1
      11-04-2015, 07:27 PM   #508
MrPrena
Captain
MrPrena's Avatar
United_States
1520
Rep
800
Posts

Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: TB

iTrader: (0)

If other teams cheats with deflated football or secretly tape other teams' practicing plays, even a Tampa Bay Bucs would've went to the SuperBowl.
__________________
Beware of Jeff Oliver the fraud at Highland Expedition Outfitters (aka HEO or HEOutfitters) located in Cosby TN.
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2015, 01:54 PM   #509
finaloption
Captain
finaloption's Avatar
United_States
183
Rep
633
Posts

Drives: '13 f30 n26
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

http://deadspin.com/this-is-why-nfl-...aul-1739117634
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2015, 01:23 AM   #510
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Flying Ace's Avatar
United_States
3868
Rep
10,526
Posts

Drives: M6GC ZCP, X5d
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: SF, CA

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by finaloption View Post
NFLPA...defend any this criminal deserves continued employment.

Appreciate 0
      11-07-2015, 09:08 AM   #511
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
1MOREMOD's Avatar
United_States
10603
Rep
22,967
Posts

Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

iTrader: (5)

Kinda interesting they decide to release pictures right now when he is in trouble for ranting on sidelines
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2015, 09:13 AM   #512
doccyber
Captain
doccyber's Avatar
United_States
235
Rep
612
Posts

Drives: %D0%97%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Looking forward to this Sunday's games.
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2015, 03:10 PM   #513
TrevorM3
Major General
1815
Rep
6,499
Posts

Drives: 6.3 AMG
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

GB having some trouble. still fighting tho
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2015, 05:05 PM   #514
Torgus
Slow.
Torgus's Avatar
United_States
2279
Rep
5,854
Posts

Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Boston, MA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [5.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPrena View Post
If other teams cheats with deflated football or secretly tape other teams' practicing plays, even a Tampa Bay Bucs would've went to the SuperBowl.
you have no idea what you are talking about. but carry on hater.
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2015, 05:38 PM   #515
larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
2035
Rep
10,170
Posts

Drives: '97 332ti, '18 F31, '16 GT4
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (2)

Not that this week was a tough or particularly interesting game, but the Pats are going to the SB. Luck is amazingly holding his own against Denver too...
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2015, 06:33 PM   #516
American Dave
Captain
114
Rep
621
Posts

Drives: 2008 Jerez Black E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Perth Western Australia

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3 E92  [0.00]
Manning throws two picks and Luck throws none...Colts win
__________________
Jerez Black 2008 6MT with Borla Atak Exhaust/ M3 World X Pipe and Test Pipes/ aFe Pro Stage 2 Intake / 19" Advan DZ-DF Forged Wheels wrapped in ContiSport Contact 5P 245/35/19 Fronts & 285/30/19 Rears/ KW Var 3 Coilovers / BPM Sports Stage 2 Tuned/ VAC Rod Bearing Replacement / Throttle Body Actuator Gear Set

Last edited by American Dave; 11-09-2015 at 12:03 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2015, 07:05 PM   #517
TXSTYLE
BIGMARCUS
TXSTYLE's Avatar
United_States
5913
Rep
2,947
Posts

Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The GYM! (The Burbs - N TX)

iTrader: (0)

My pick earlier in the season still stands as the Best team in the NFC - Panthers and my brother from another mother, Cam Newton doing his thing! They are my NFC Champs. So glad to see GB go down... Again! And how about Andrew Luck!!!! Wow what a game. He took all kinds of constant punishment and still stood tall and delivered.
Now with ALL eyes in the world watching DALLAS tonight, it is redemption time!!! Cassel you MUST take some shots and target Dez. Dallas Defense... Do what you do and then some! Let's Go!!!!
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2015, 08:14 PM   #518
TrevorM3
Major General
1815
Rep
6,499
Posts

Drives: 6.3 AMG
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
My pick earlier in the season still stands as the Best team in the NFC - Panthers and my brother from another mother, Cam Newton doing his thing! They are my NFC Champs. So glad to see GB go down... Again! And how about Andrew Luck!!!! Wow what a game. He took all kinds of constant punishment and still stood tall and delivered.
Now with ALL eyes in the world watching DALLAS tonight, it is redemption time!!! Cassel you MUST take some shots and target Dez. Dallas Defense... Do what you do and then some! Let's Go!!!!


i still believe GB or Seattle (if we get in) or AZ can beat carolina at home come playoff time.
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2015, 10:29 PM   #519
bmw1racer
bimmerphile, technogeek
bmw1racer's Avatar
United_States
736
Rep
3,555
Posts

Drives: 2012 128i E82 6MT Sport
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Dave View Post
Manning throws to picks and Luck throws none...Colts win
Two more picks for Manning... Sheesh.

Broncos apparently though they could phone this game in and got humbled by the Colts.

Same for the Saints: Titans ambushed them after the Saints got that big win over the Giants.

Packers defense got exposed yet again... Now they're tied with the Vikes.

EDIT: Plowboys fall in OT to the Eagles.
__________________

Last edited by bmw1racer; 11-08-2015 at 10:59 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2015, 11:53 PM   #520
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
F30lolz's Avatar
United_States
3191
Rep
2,434
Posts

Drives: 09 335i/11 CTS Coupe/15 428 GC
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Miami, FL/Shelbyville, IN

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 428 GC  [0.00]
2009 335i  [0.00]
2011 CTS Coupe  [0.00]
NY NFL teams 3, FL NFL teams 0
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorKTM View Post
So there is actually more of a chance to get more hp out of a 330 then a 335 in my opinion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmf80 View Post
Seems like ur out of touch with baseball a bit. A few years behind.
You didnít know who Hader was. And Kershaw is a mess in the playoffs. No thanks
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2015, 12:23 AM   #521
TXSTYLE
BIGMARCUS
TXSTYLE's Avatar
United_States
5913
Rep
2,947
Posts

Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The GYM! (The Burbs - N TX)

iTrader: (0)

R. I. P. Cowboys season... 💀

With tonight's loss, they are 2-6 even if they win ALL remaining games (ha!) they would be 8-8.They really should consider tanking the season and grab the #1 or in the Top 5 picks in the draft. It's time to start thinking about drafting Romos replacement.
Appreciate 1
      11-09-2015, 10:07 AM   #522
csu87
Banned
2093
Rep
3,654
Posts

Drives: 09 335xi
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Northern Colorado

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
R. I. P. Cowboys season... 💀

With tonight's loss, they are 2-6 even if they win ALL remaining games (ha!) they would be 8-8.They really should consider tanking the season and grab the #1 or in the Top 5 picks in the draft. It's time to start thinking about drafting Romos replacement.
If they won all their remaining games theyd go 10-6, but i get what you are saying.

Hopefully romo gets back in ready-to-go form and doesnt take a week or 2 to get back up to speed. We will most likely be 2-8 at that point, but 8-8 could very well win the division.

I think they can go another couple years without drafting a qb to replace Romo. As long as he doesnt get hurt again, the offense will continue to be fine with him running it; and having a Rookie QB start for you isnt always the best case scenario unless you get one of the very few that come out NFL ready. They need to draft some more defensive help (LB, DLine, Safety/CB) as that is where the weaknesses are. When your backup QB scores 27pts, you need your defense to not give up 33...
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2015, 10:10 AM   #523
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
F30lolz's Avatar
United_States
3191
Rep
2,434
Posts

Drives: 09 335i/11 CTS Coupe/15 428 GC
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Miami, FL/Shelbyville, IN

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 428 GC  [0.00]
2009 335i  [0.00]
2011 CTS Coupe  [0.00]
Only hope for the Cowboys is if NY and Philly stumble. Very weak division and finally you are seeing the light about Romo. He is a very good regular season QB who puts up great October numbers but awful playoff stats. If I were Dallas, they should have a QB competition next training camp:

Sam Bradford - could be a free agent if Philly doesn't make the playoffs so Dallas should pick him up. I mean, Romo is always hurt.

RG phony 3 - guaranteed to be released and deserves one more shot elsewhere before arena/Canada.

Colin Krap - maybe a change of scenery?

Draft - draft a QB and see what happens.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorKTM View Post
So there is actually more of a chance to get more hp out of a 330 then a 335 in my opinion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmf80 View Post
Seems like ur out of touch with baseball a bit. A few years behind.
You didnít know who Hader was. And Kershaw is a mess in the playoffs. No thanks
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2015, 11:03 AM   #524
TXSTYLE
BIGMARCUS
TXSTYLE's Avatar
United_States
5913
Rep
2,947
Posts

Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The GYM! (The Burbs - N TX)

iTrader: (0)

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
If they won all their remaining games theyd go 10-6, but i get what you are saying.

Hopefully romo gets back in ready-to-go form and doesnt take a week or 2 to get back up to speed. We will most likely be 2-8 at that point, but 8-8 could very well win the division.

I think they can go another couple years without drafting a qb to replace Romo. As long as he doesnt get hurt again, the offense will continue to be fine with him running it; and having a Rookie QB start for you isnt always the best case scenario unless you get one of the very few that come out NFL ready. They need to draft some more defensive help (LB, DLine, Safety/CB) as that is where the weaknesses are. When your backup QB scores 27pts, you need your defense to not give up 33...
That is what I meant. My bad. So f****** disgusted last night.

Dallas has lost 5 or of the last 6 games (not including the Pats) by less than 7 points! THAT right there ladies and gents, is a pin-point issue squarely on the Coaching staff! They are NOT utilizing all of this talent correctly when it counts. The Defense looks like Super Bowl caliber EVERY 1st qtr! But by the 4th, they are sleep walking. Foking Garrett makes me SICK! He honestly believes he can motivate these guys and these egos with his "Ivy-League tongue". One of these hard-nosed, former defensive player Coaches would do much better. But Jerry Jones wants a "passive Yes-Man". That shit just won't cut it.
Dallas had the PERFECT opportunity last night on a National stage to get right back in the mix. Not only that, you are playing the fuggers that "took your star QB out of the season"! Where is the revenge factor? Where's the Heart? Then you have the Hardy saga. DeMarco Murray returns. Then you have Dez, who came back sooner than expected, and made a Epic catch! Can you not play with extra motivation for your team mate who clearly wants to help your team? I mean, finally the Offense looked good since losing Romo and they STILL manage to lose???
I haven't kept up with next years draft and if there is a QB stud available, but Dallas had seriously better consider that option. Along with changing coaches. And then look to the future of winning multiple SB's. There is far too much talent on this team to be losing...

__________________
https://i.imgur.com/QAMZNzQ.jpg
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2015, 11:10 AM   #525
TXSTYLE
BIGMARCUS
TXSTYLE's Avatar
United_States
5913
Rep
2,947
Posts

Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The GYM! (The Burbs - N TX)

iTrader: (0)

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Only hope for the Cowboys is if NY and Philly stumble. Very weak division and finally you are seeing the light about Romo. He is a very good regular season QB who puts up great October numbers but awful playoff stats. If I were Dallas, they should have a QB competition next training camp:

Sam Bradford - could be a free agent if Philly doesn't make the playoffs so Dallas should pick him up. I mean, Romo is always hurt.

RG phony 3 - guaranteed to be released and deserves one more shot elsewhere before arena/Canada.

Colin Krap - maybe a change of scenery?

Draft - draft a QB and see what happens.
Bro, I am STILL a huge Romo fan! If he is healthy and has protection, he is as capable a star QB as ANY in the league!

The glaring issues for Dallas: Secondary is # 1.
I HATE the sorry ass CB's we have: Carr and Claiborne are garbage! Our Safeties have flashes of greatness... Every Blue Moon. But I do like the rookie Jones. Dude is a stud.
Linebacker is the next position of concern. Sean Lee is just too injury prone and has been all his career. McLain is M.I.A. this season since returning from his suspension.
But you absolutely MUST have a "Air Apparent" young stud, ready to step in if and when Romo goes down! That has never been more obvious than this season.
__________________
https://i.imgur.com/QAMZNzQ.jpg
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2015, 11:19 AM   #526
csu87
Banned
2093
Rep
3,654
Posts

Drives: 09 335xi
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Northern Colorado

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Only hope for the Cowboys is if NY and Philly stumble. Very weak division and finally you are seeing the light about Romo. He is a very good regular season QB who puts up great October numbers but awful playoff stats. If I were Dallas, they should have a QB competition next training camp:

Sam Bradford - could be a free agent if Philly doesn't make the playoffs so Dallas should pick him up. I mean, Romo is always hurt.

RG phony 3 - guaranteed to be released and deserves one more shot elsewhere before arena/Canada.

Colin Krap - maybe a change of scenery?

Draft - draft a QB and see what happens.
Doesnt matter who is qb if the defense cant stop anyone, which is what the issues have always been.

Even last year, GB got the ball back with over 5mins to go in the playoffs in their territory, then drove down the field and chewed up all the clock because our defense couldnt stop a highschool team in the 4th.

I would take Romo over any of those qbs in a heartbeat. Kaep and RG3 had 1 good year before the NFL adjusted to the read option. Neither have done anything since. And Bradford hasnt shown he can stay healthy for an entire season, or carry a team like Romo has to do.

You dont draft rookie qbs in the 1st round to not start right away nowadays. maybe we could get lucky and someone falls to the 3rd/4th round, but right now, drafting a qb isnt a priority; building the rest of the team is, so that when we do end up getting a rook and moving on from Romo, they arent asked to carry the team.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2015, 03:07 PM   #527
kscarrol
Brigadier General
kscarrol's Avatar
United_States
2940
Rep
3,189
Posts

Drives: 2011 E90 M3
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA

iTrader: (0)

On a side note, check out this Philly fan get knocked out...

http://www.csnphilly.com/blog/700-le...bcs&ocid=yahoo
__________________
2011 Space Grey E90 M3, DCT, Comp. Pkg.
1974 2002tii, Inka, 5 sp manual
BMWCCA # 327475
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2015, 08:59 PM   #528
MrPrena
Captain
MrPrena's Avatar
United_States
1520
Rep
800
Posts

Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: TB

iTrader: (0)

SanDiego's home game isn't a home game. Everytime I watch San Diego, there are so many opponent team's fan inside the stadium/field.
__________________
Beware of Jeff Oliver the fraud at Highland Expedition Outfitters (aka HEO or HEOutfitters) located in Cosby TN.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:25 AM.




g20
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST