Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics iDrive, Nav, Phone, Audio, Video, Cameras, Electronics US-Spec G20s in Europe... OTA update?

03-11-2023, 11:17 AM   #45
teodordimitrov
Registered
Rep
Drives: 330i

Greetings Everyone,

So I've read everything in this thread. I just wanted to kindly ask a couple of questions since I just imported from US g20 330i to EU

Question #1
After creating a profile in the EU site I was not able to put in my VIN, however I created a US account and I was ABLE to put in my VIN.
The question is how am I supposed to send the activation code for the ConnectedDrive without having any kind of service on my BMW?
( I've tried but I still have no notification on my iDrive)

Question #2
If I write to BMW and they ask for documentation about the ownership of the vehicle and they decide to help me, how are they going to help me when I do not have any kind of service in the car? They just change something over the air and now I'll be able to use my ConnectedDrive account?

Thank you for your time everyone I see that this thread has not been active for a long time,
Dimitar
Appreciate 0