Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Technical Topics iDrive, Nav, Phone, Audio, Video, Cameras, Electronics Mirrors don't fold after 3.2020 update

05-31-2020, 09:31 AM   #1
calllka
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i

Mirrors don't fold after 3.2020 update

My car was updated to 3.2020 during the oil change 2 weeks ago, and now mirrors don't fold when car is locked. The option is still in the settings, if I toggle it off/on, mirrors will fold when I lock the car once. However, on subsequent locking, they no longer fold.

One other thing I noticed, if I fold them manually, using the button on the door, lock the car, and later try to take "Remote 3D View" picture through the app, mirrors don't open and picture is taken using only front and rear camera.

Anyone else with this issue?
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2020, 04:29 PM   #2
StevenDS85
I ///M Fan
Belgium
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i M-Sport

Did you already tried to reboot iDrive by pressing the volume button for around 30 seconds while the engine is running? This can resolve glitches like this one. Unsetting the setting, to to home and set the setting back might also help.
Appreciate 1
      06-12-2020, 11:49 AM   #3
calllka
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenDS85 View Post
Did you already tried to reboot iDrive by pressing the volume button for around 30 seconds while the engine is running? This can resolve glitches like this one. Unsetting the setting, to to home and set the setting back might also help.
Rebooting iDrive didn't help.
Unsetting, going back to home screen, and then setting mirrors fold back to On did the trick. Thank you!!!
Appreciate 0