Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) General G20 Sedan / G22 Coupe / G26 Gran Coupe Discussions G203series turboinlet / cold air mst intake

11-18-2021, 03:57 AM   #1
BRANDnuBIMMERSpls
Rep
Drives: BMW X3M40i. BMW 330I

G203series turboinlet / cold air mst intake

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
So if you haven’t added this to your 330i yet … you are missing out from the turbo swooshsound and low end power that seems to be non existent in this car… easy install and not a small fortune like most parts I’ve been seeing for 330i 520$ total for 2 must need parts especially the turbo inlet have you guys seen the POS inlet bmw puts in there? My head unit stopped working completely out of the blue right after I installed these parts and I really didn’t want to take everything back off so I left it on thinking here we go now I get to deal with techs snd service managers HOWEVER THR tech actually came to meet me and he was impressed with the work I’d done and he told me that they all drove my car the last few days. Point of the story they told me straight up that I wasn’t getting red flagged because of how well I put everything in there. Megan racing exhaust next. Wish my wife would let me experiment on her ride (X3m40i) won’t even let me code her x3m40i to have different interior lights so I’m doing everything I can to this 330i because let’s be honest it’s doodoo without upgrades. What to do next ?
Appreciate 0