Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics DIYs and Coding Discussions How to code new module in car ?

03-09-2022, 01:15 PM   #1
Ahmaddoski
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 bmw 330i Us spec

How to code new module in car ?

Hello, a friend of mine bought a used 2020 G20 that had a rear crash and repaired previously, blind spot is not working after running diagnosis ISTA it showed that rear radar has been replaced and needs programming, can it be done with Enet cable and how exactly? I know that it is hard to do it with ista because it needs to update all modules, can it be coded in with esys individually?
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2022, 01:18 PM   #2
Ahmaddoski
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 bmw 330i Us spec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmaddoski View Post
Hello, a friend of mine bought a used 2020 G20 that had a rear crash and repaired previously, blind spot is not working after running diagnosis ISTA it showed that rear radar has been replaced and needs programming, can it be done with Enet cable and how exactly? I know that it is hard to do it with ista because it needs to update all modules, can it be coded in with esys individually?
Ista
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-10-2022, 10:47 PM   #3
maximking
Banned
Rep
Drives: F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmaddoski View Post
if you wish update only the radar module , best tool use Esys , if need guidance or assistance . pm me
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2022, 05:29 PM   #4
Nickmonc
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximking View Post
if you wish update only the radar module , best tool use Esys , if need guidance or assistance . pm me
Hey man, I guess this is the wrong forum as it’s for G20 but I have the same question. I have a F90 M5 that I just installed a new ACSM5 module. I was wondering how to code this to work in my car.
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2022, 12:49 AM   #5
soi3847
Private
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW G20 320i M Performance

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickmonc View Post
Hey man, I guess this is the wrong forum as it’s for G20 but I have the same question. I have a F90 M5 that I just installed a new ACSM5 module. I was wondering how to code this to work in my car.
detect cafd or flashing use esys