Bimmerpost
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Technical Topics Wheels and Tires Will going 235 front, 255 rear be a bad decision?

10-01-2020, 09:13 PM   #23
Gdiddy23
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i

Garage List
2015 BMW F30  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruczko View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdiddy23 View Post
Here are some ones I took a few weeks back. The black spokes don't show up very well in the photos FYI
That looks great, nice choice in wheels! Are those AZENIS FK510? I'm lowered on HR springs, are you lowered as well? Hard to tell with angles. I'm wondering if I'll rub with the extra width.
Thanks! They're 813M style wheels from the M8 comp. Going to have them painted matte black next year, but they look nice in person.

Car is not lowered. I kinda have the mentality of coilovers or nothing. Don't want to throw coils on it just to have to take them off at lease end since I have car OCD anyways and will prob try to get into the new G80 next fall when the AWD version comes out
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2020, 02:04 PM   #24
ruczko
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: '20 330xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdiddy23 View Post
Thanks! They're 813M style wheels from the M8 comp. Going to have them painted matte black next year, but they look nice in person.

Car is not lowered. I kinda have the mentality of coilovers or nothing. Don't want to throw coils on it just to have to take them off at lease end since I have car OCD anyways and will prob try to get into the new G80 next fall when the AWD version comes out
Trying to PM you... inbox is full. Time to take the trash out!
Appreciate 0