Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Classic BMW (Pre-2005 Models) Hoovie buys an E36/8 M Coupe

10-14-2020, 06:42 AM   #23
F32Fleet
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports View Post
Love how the wizard rips him off, to the extent that he has made so much money off of him that he is going around buying a shit load of luxury items. Also its hilarious when the wizard admits on the videos that Hoovies cars are brining in the $$$$

Ninja, his prices are high too but he is also an amazing tech and super nice.
What's so special about "Ninja"? He totally mishandled the driveshaft per BMW's repair instructions in that Hoovie clutch video. I've tried to find that extension and can't find it. Other than his extension, he didn't seem overly talented to me.
Assuming no editing he wouldn't be the first BMW technician to find a short cut. After all how many technicians actually remove the intake manifold and replace the associated gaskets when changing the OFHG? Answer: Only the new technicians.

435i, MPPK, MPE, M-Sport Line
Appreciate 1
Efthreeoh16946.00
      10-15-2020, 09:01 AM   #24
Efthreeoh
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: The E90 + Z4 Coupe & Z3 R'ster

Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
Assuming no editing he wouldn't be the first BMW technician to find a short cut. After all how many technicians actually remove the intake manifold and replace the associated gaskets when changing the OFHG? Answer: Only the new technicians.
I found that extension. It's an SK model SKT-46175. $50 on Amazon. I think it is going out of production.
Appreciate 1
F32Fleet3539.50