Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum How do I get a good lease deal on a 330i M Sport?

06-24-2019, 09:43 PM   #1
ds1091
Rep
Drives: 2015 428i xDrive Sport Line

How do I get a good lease deal on a 330i M Sport?

Well, I've decided to purchase my first brand new car and trade in the F32. I was casually browsing with the plan of leasing a MY '19 4 series M Sport but I feel like the interior is dated after having a G20 as a loaner. I am going to be (hopefully) picking up my BSM 330i M-Sport line tomorrow.

This is my first new car/lease. Everyone on here states to put little to no money down which I am not for this deal, and my payment is in the upper $400's with 36 months, 10k miles/year. I just see individuals on here leasing much more expensive vehicles for not much more so not really experienced on how to lease haggle, any input would be appreciated!
2015 428i xDrive | Black Sapphire Metallic | Sport Line | Cold Weather Package | Driver Assistance Package | LED Lighting Package | Premium Package | Technology Package | Black Dakota Leather with Red Trim | Harman Kardon Sound | Gloss Black Kidney Grilles | Rear Spoiler | 30% Tint
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2019, 11:18 PM   #2
upsidedownfunnel
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i

Garage List
2014 BMW 335i  [0.00]
If you put $0 down and your payments are under $500, it sounds like you did fine. It depends, of course, on what the MSRP of your car is and if that includes sales tax.

The reason it's always best not to put any money down is because if you lose the car for some reason (theft, accident, etc.) then you will basically lose the down payment as your insurance company will simply pay BMW for the lost car and your lease will be terminated. So if you leased a car with $5000 down and it was totalled the second day you owned it, you'd basically be out $5000 with no car.

With a down payment, you will safe a few bucks in interest (money factor), but money factor is very small for most BMWs so it's usually not worth it. Your online savings or investments will make you more money.
Appreciate 1
ds109122.50
      06-25-2019, 12:49 PM   #3
ds1091
Rep
Drives: 2015 428i xDrive Sport Line

Are the M sport variant 330i being produced in Germany or elsewhere? I know the 330i was going to be produced mainly in Mexico but I can't find country build on the vin decoders. Not a big deal for me but just wondering as I know the previous generation F** were having issues when manufactured in South Africa over Germany.
2015 428i xDrive | Black Sapphire Metallic | Sport Line | Cold Weather Package | Driver Assistance Package | LED Lighting Package | Premium Package | Technology Package | Black Dakota Leather with Red Trim | Harman Kardon Sound | Gloss Black Kidney Grilles | Rear Spoiler | 30% Tint
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2019, 04:05 PM   #4
mzdial
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '19 G20 330i & '19 G01 X3

Garage List
The Mexico plant just went online June 6th. If you're looking at a G20 that is in stock, I'm guessing that it wasn't from MX yet.

As for a lease.. As upsidedownfunnel said above.. Zero to nothing down, aside from first payment and/or acquisition fee. Negotiate as a purchase.. I was able to get a 330xi MSport with discounts around 11.8% off MSRP last month.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2019, 09:58 PM   #5
cruiserchuck
Rep
Drives: Audi A4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds1091 View Post
Are the M sport variant 330i being produced in Germany or elsewhere? I know the 330i was going to be produced mainly in Mexico but I can't find country build on the vin decoders. Not a big deal for me but just wondering as I know the previous generation F** were having issues when manufactured in South Africa over Germany.
If the VIN starts with W, the car was built in Germany. If the VIN starts with 3, it was built in Mexico. Several dealers near me list many cars in transit from Mexico, but none are M sport. I read that by next year, BMW plans to build at the Mexico plant all 330i's sold in the US.
Appreciate 0