Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Technical Topics iDrive, Nav, Phone, Audio, Video, Cameras, Electronics "Sorry, destinations could not be displayed" ConnectedDrive

05-25-2020, 09:02 AM   #1
jstnstr
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20 M340xi

"Sorry, destinations could not be displayed" ConnectedDrive

So I am having an issue where I can't send destinations from my iPhone ConnectedDrive app to my navigation in my car. I tried the method outlined by another user that involved rebooting iDrive, updating the apps, and reinstalling the iPhone app but it still doesn't work. Anyone have any ideas? All my other ConnectedDrive services work just fine. I've already linked my car to my ConnectedDrive account but it says I still need to log in to my account in my vehicle and I don't see anywhere to do that.
Attached Images

| Previous: 18 M3 ZCP | 17 M3 6MT | 15 M235i |
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2020, 09:51 AM   #2
Tam the Bam
Grumpy Old Git
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW G20 330i RWD M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstnstr View Post
So I am having an issue where I can't send destinations from my iPhone ConnectedDrive app to my navigation in my car. I tried the method outlined by another user that involved rebooting iDrive, updating the apps, and reinstalling the iPhone app but it still doesn't work. Anyone have any ideas? All my other ConnectedDrive services work just fine. I've already linked my car to my ConnectedDrive account but it says I still need to log in to my account in my vehicle and I don't see anywhere to do that.
Have you tried under ‘Driver Profiles’ then ‘Settings’. There is a login there to synchronise your connected drive account.

F10 520D M Sport
E60 520D SE
Volvo S60 type R
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2020, 11:28 AM   #3
jstnstr
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20 M340xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam the Bam View Post
Quote:
Have you tried under ‘Driver Profiles’ then ‘Settings’. There is a login there to synchronise your connected drive account.
That worked. Thank you! I never had a BMW CA or Genius go over the car with me and get everything set up because it was supposed to be PCD and they had to ship it instead.

| Previous: 18 M3 ZCP | 17 M3 6MT | 15 M235i |
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2020, 11:49 AM   #4
Tam the Bam
Grumpy Old Git
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW G20 330i RWD M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
That worked. Thank you! I never had a BMW CA or Genius go over the car with me and get everything set up because it was supposed to be PCD and they had to ship it instead.

F10 520D M Sport
E60 520D SE
Volvo S60 type R
Appreciate 0