Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Marketplace Members Classifieds Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons MST performance intake for sale! B46/48

08-18-2021, 06:40 AM   #1
AvusBlueF80
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 avus blue m3 zcp

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Hello everyone selling all my performance mods on my '19 330i. Up for sale is the MST performance intake which I purchased from Kies Motorsports. System has been used for around 6k miles. Works perfectly all the parts are included. Retailed at 475$. Makes a sick whooshing noise to the car and is definitely with it. Pick up in La Quinta California or will ship in the US only! Installation is fairly simple, took my father and I around 2-3 hours to completely install. Hardest part is the turbo inlet pipe( probably took around 30 mins). We had some issues at first connecting it, but then realized that the sensor was misplaced! Overall it should be a fun and quick installation to add some nice sound and personality to your car! Happy bidding offers accepted as well! Want sold fast thank you!

-Christian

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-31-2021, 01:46 PM   #2
Arbitration
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20 330i

Curious to why you're selling?
Appreciate 1