Bimmerpost
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum What prices are you being quoted for an M340i?

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-29-2019, 04:15 PM   #353
Prissy
Brigadier General
Prissy's Avatar
Taiwan
509
Rep
4,525
Posts

Drives: X3
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NY

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2015 BMW F30  [2.75]
2017 X3  [0.00]
2008 BMW E92  [4.50]
2010 BMW E92  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimo7 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC_340i View Post
Pretty sure dealers in NY are still not allowed to do MSDs. I ordered by car from a dealer in Jersey though.
Thanks dude! I went to the same dealer!

Msrp 61,645- I did all the taxes, titles, and fees upfront with Max MSDs. Monthly of $487
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimo7 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC_340i View Post
Pretty sure dealers in NY are still not allowed to do MSDs. I ordered by car from a dealer in Jersey though.
Thanks dude! I went to the same dealer!

Msrp 61,645- I did all the taxes, titles, and fees upfront with Max MSDs. Monthly of $487
How much were all the fees and etc?
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2019, 06:40 PM   #354
Kimo7
New Member
0
Rep
20
Posts

Drives: 2011 335xi
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prissy View Post
How much were all the fees and etc?
Upfront fees:

$699 Doc fee
$925 Bank fee
$478 1st payment
$225 Registration
$1922 state taxes
= $4,249 + MSDs of $3500

Typo before. Itís actually $478 a month.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2019, 07:22 PM   #355
Prissy
Brigadier General
Prissy's Avatar
Taiwan
509
Rep
4,525
Posts

Drives: X3
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NY

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2015 BMW F30  [2.75]
2017 X3  [0.00]
2008 BMW E92  [4.50]
2010 BMW E92  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimo7 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prissy View Post
How much were all the fees and etc?
Upfront fees:

$699 Doc fee
$925 Bank fee
$478 1st payment
$225 Registration
$1922 state taxes
= $4,249 + MSDs of $3500

Typo before. It’s actually $478 a month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimo7 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prissy View Post
How much were all the fees and etc?
Upfront fees:

$699 Doc fee
$925 Bank fee
$478 1st payment
$225 Registration
$1922 state taxes
= $4,249 + MSDs of $3500

Typo before. It's actually $478 a month.
Do you get MSD $ back? Or is it $4249+$3500? Sorry I don't understand MSD lol
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2019, 08:16 PM   #356
Kimo7
New Member
0
Rep
20
Posts

Drives: 2011 335xi
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prissy View Post
Do you get MSD $ back? Or is it $4249+$3500? Sorry I don't understand MSD lol
Yes you are suppose to get the Multiple Security Deposits back at the end of you lease. Iím new at this as well.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2019, 10:37 AM   #357
Prissy
Brigadier General
Prissy's Avatar
Taiwan
509
Rep
4,525
Posts

Drives: X3
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NY

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2015 BMW F30  [2.75]
2017 X3  [0.00]
2008 BMW E92  [4.50]
2010 BMW E92  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimo7 View Post
Did you check him out? Iím in nyc as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
You're under the 1% general rule to base a deal off of. You don't include tax in that rule and you're probably around 580-590 before tax, so that would be considered a good deal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimo7 View Post
Yes you are suppose to get the Multiple Security Deposits back at the end of you lease. Iím new at this as well.
wow so in reality you are paying $598/mo after all? What is the MSRP of the car? Thanks sir.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2019, 01:39 PM   #358
laidback93
New Member
9
Rep
29
Posts

Drives: 2016 340i M Sport, 1990 325is
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Phoenix

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimo7 View Post
Yes you are suppose to get the Multiple Security Deposits back at the end of you lease. Iím new at this as well.
Awesome! Thank you for explaining what MDS means!

Although I'm even more confused now when I start negotiating a new lease on a G20.

The lease on my 16 340i M Sport ends in December and my local dealership really wants to put me in a new lease. Shocking I know...

I got hosed on my F30 so I want to be smarter this time. However, the more I read the more I feel intimidated.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2019, 04:06 PM   #359
NYC_340i
First Lieutenant
United_States
78
Rep
343
Posts

Drives: '16 340i xDrive, '11 X3 28i
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Staten Island, NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by laidback93 View Post
Awesome! Thank you for explaining what MDS means!

Although I'm even more confused now when I start negotiating a new lease on a G20.

The lease on my 16 340i M Sport ends in December and my local dealership really wants to put me in a new lease. Shocking I know...

I got hosed on my F30 so I want to be smarter this time. However, the more I read the more I feel intimidated.
Don't be intimidated. I consider myself an amateur on negotiating on a car lease but if you do some research before walking into the dealer you will be fine.

Make sure you know what the current MF rate, residual % and BMW provided incentives are available at the time you are looking to get a new lease and what applies to you. Once you have that information, all you need to negotiate with the dealer is the % off MSRP. With the G20 most people aim for 9-12% off so that's a good starting point.

The sticky thread on this forum with the current lease rates as well as the Leasehackr forum are great places to get your information. Use the calculator on Leasehackr to plug in the values you have with the % off MSRP the dealer is giving you to make sure there is no funny business with them putting in bogus fees or raising the MF. If everything checks out and you are happy with the deal just sign on the dotted line
__________________

On Order: 2020 M340xi
Current: 2016 340xi
Previous: 2013 Volkswagen CC Executive 4Motion
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2019, 05:30 PM   #360
ATL0501
Private First Class
ATL0501's Avatar
8
Rep
176
Posts

Drives: 2014 328Xi M Sport
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: PA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC_340i View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by laidback93 View Post
Awesome! Thank you for explaining what MDS means!

Although I'm even more confused now when I start negotiating a new lease on a G20.

The lease on my 16 340i M Sport ends in December and my local dealership really wants to put me in a new lease. Shocking I know...

I got hosed on my F30 so I want to be smarter this time. However, the more I read the more I feel intimidated.
Don't be intimidated. I consider myself an amateur on negotiating on a car lease but if you do some research before walking into the dealer you will be fine.

Make sure you know what the current MF rate, residual % and BMW provided incentives are available at the time you are looking to get a new lease and what applies to you. Once you have that information, all you need to negotiate with the dealer is the % off MSRP. With the G20 most people aim for 9-12% off so that's a good starting point.

The sticky thread on this forum with the current lease rates as well as the Leasehackr forum are great places to get your information. Use the calculator on Leasehackr to plug in the values you have with the % off MSRP the dealer is giving you to make sure there is no funny business with them putting in bogus fees or raising the MF. If everything checks out and you are happy with the deal just sign on the dotted line
To tag onto this.. negotiate the % off MSRP Pre-incentive.
__________________
Black Sapphire 328Xi M sport
DHP, Premium Pack, Tech Pack, Driver Assistance, Driver Assistance Plus, Cold Weather, Harmon Kardon
M Performance Exhaust, M Performance Diffuser, 35% tint, DV lights
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2019, 11:25 AM   #361
laidback93
New Member
9
Rep
29
Posts

Drives: 2016 340i M Sport, 1990 325is
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Phoenix

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL0501 View Post
To tag onto this.. negotiate the % off MSRP Pre-incentive.
Thanks guys! I've been learning about all the stuff mentioned above. Leasehackr is a great resource.

I've already received a quote sheet from the CA. They definitely can do better. Negotiating the MSRP is definitely the next step.

Now I want to see if any new programs are in effect with it being October.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2019, 01:48 AM   #362
E46toF30
Freude am fahren
E46toF30's Avatar
United_States
17
Rep
104
Posts

Drives: '16 F30 340i M-Sport 6MT
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Philadelphia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbrock22 View Post
M340i xDrive

MSRP $65,820
Sale price $56820 (BMW money $4500, dealer money $4500)

With 2.99% for 60 months.

I was solicited by the dealer. At first the offer was for a car from inventory. They have two in stock that I was not interested in. Their response was same deal for a new build. The only thing I asked for was the 2.99%. Original offer was 3.99%.

Located in S/E PA.
Hey brotha. I'm in Philly. Please PM me dealer and CA info!
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2019, 01:49 AM   #363
E46toF30
Freude am fahren
E46toF30's Avatar
United_States
17
Rep
104
Posts

Drives: '16 F30 340i M-Sport 6MT
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Philadelphia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hysnbrg View Post
I'm sure my dealer in the Philly area would be happy to replicate my current deal for others. They may ship to LA too.

I ended up with 10.5% off before incentives, 15.6% after incentives, with base MF on a custom order, and no dealer fees.

PM me if interested.

Hey brotha. I'm in Philly. Please PM me dealer and CA info!
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2019, 02:16 PM   #364
BMW11
Lieutenant
155
Rep
488
Posts

Drives: 3-Series
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

Does anyone know the programs, discounts, deals for October for M340? MF, Residuals, etc.

How long (weeks) is typical build time for a new build from factory?

thanks
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2019, 04:19 PM   #365
wtwo3
Private First Class
55
Rep
149
Posts

Drives: 2020 X5 40i; 2020 M340i
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: IL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW11 View Post
Does anyone know the programs, discounts, deals for October for M340? MF, Residuals, etc.

How long (weeks) is typical build time for a new build from factory?

thanks
Here are the MF/RV for October:

M340i (2020MY)
15k miles / 58% residual
12k miles / 60% residual
10k miles / 61% residual

$1000 lease credit
$2,500 finance credit
$2,000 loyalty credit

In terms of discount, you should aim for something between 8-12% off pre-incentive, depending on your region.

How long production takes depends on a few factors. If you have any individual options, if the dealership has allocations, and the general production cycle at the plant. Some people have had to wait upwards of 3 months while others have been lucky (i consider myself lucky).

Here's my timeline so far:

REGION - Chicago


2020 BMW M340i xDrive
Dravit Grey Metallic
19" 791M all season
Mocha Vernasca Leather
Open Pore Fine Wood Oak Grain Trim
Driving Assistance
Driving Assistance Professional
Executive Package
Premium Package
Ambient Lighting
Front & Rear Heated Seats
Remote Engine Start
Wireless Charging & WiFi Hotspot
Harmon Kardon surround sound system


Order Received 9/6
Scheduled For Production 9/10
Production Begins 9/11
Exterior Body Assembly Begins 9/17
In Paint Booth 9/18
Entering Assembly Line 9/19
Assembly In Progress 9/19
Quality Check 9/19
Final Assembly 9/20
Ready For Transport 9/20
Awaiting Carrier Assignment 9/20
Dispatched From Factory 9/20
At The Port 9/27
In Transit 10/2
At the Port (US) est. 10/11
At The Dealership est. 10/16
Vehicle Delivered est. 10/17
Appreciate 1
BMW11154.50

      10-05-2019, 11:18 AM   #366
BMW11
Lieutenant
155
Rep
488
Posts

Drives: 3-Series
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtwo3 View Post
Here are the MF/RV for October:

M340i (2020MY)
15k miles / 58% residual
12k miles / 60% residual
10k miles / 61% residual

$1000 lease credit
$2,500 finance credit
$2,000 loyalty credit

In terms of discount, you should aim for something between 8-12% off pre-incentive, depending on your region.

How long production takes depends on a few factors. If you have any individual options, if the dealership has allocations, and the general production cycle at the plant. Some people have had to wait upwards of 3 months while others have been lucky (i consider myself lucky).

Here's my timeline so far:

REGION - Chicago


2020 BMW M340i xDrive
Dravit Grey Metallic
19" 791M all season
Mocha Vernasca Leather
Open Pore Fine Wood Oak Grain Trim
Driving Assistance
Driving Assistance Professional
Executive Package
Premium Package
Ambient Lighting
Front & Rear Heated Seats
Remote Engine Start
Wireless Charging & WiFi Hotspot
Harmon Kardon surround sound system


Order Received 9/6
Scheduled For Production 9/10
Production Begins 9/11
Exterior Body Assembly Begins 9/17
In Paint Booth 9/18
Entering Assembly Line 9/19
Assembly In Progress 9/19
Quality Check 9/19
Final Assembly 9/20
Ready For Transport 9/20
Awaiting Carrier Assignment 9/20
Dispatched From Factory 9/20
At The Port 9/27
In Transit 10/2
At the Port (US) est. 10/11
At The Dealership est. 10/16
Vehicle Delivered est. 10/17
Thanks for the information. You picked a nice build there. That Dravit Grey Metallic is a beautiful color.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2019, 01:03 PM   #367
wtwo3
Private First Class
55
Rep
149
Posts

Drives: 2020 X5 40i; 2020 M340i
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: IL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW11 View Post
Thanks for the information. You picked a nice build there. That Dravit Grey Metallic is a beautiful color.
Thanks! Yeah I'm pretty excited, have only seen the color in person once but have been relying on other's pictures to confirm that I made the right decision.
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2019, 12:13 PM   #368
DCDeac
New Member
0
Rep
20
Posts

Drives: 2011 335i
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC

iTrader: (0)

For anyone interested as a quick point of reference, DC Area M340i order just finalized. Production kicked off a couple days ago.

$66k MSRP
Little over 10% off
$3k in rebates
Taxes and other fees paid up front along with max MSDs.
36mo/12k

$570/month final

Pretty much everything being posted here was accurate and extremely helpful. Pretty painless transaction once I found a dealer/salesperson who was ready to deal.

Last edited by DCDeac; 10-06-2019 at 05:03 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2019, 01:47 PM   #369
trevorjolin
Registered
2
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: 2020 BMW M340i
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (0)

Just picked my M340i up on Oct 30. Got 11% off MSRP and base MF on the lease + $3250 rebates. $0 down, 0 MSDs.

Rolled in maintenance as well. I was surprised that they said I had no time to think about maintenance on a lease. I purchased my last BMW and they gave me a week or so to decide on it.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW M340i
MSRP: $64,195
MSRP with 11% off: $58,633
Monthly Payment: ~$670 ($725 after I was conned into maintenance - less hassle for me tbh)
Drive-Off Amount: $0 down 0 MSDs
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: .00128 (base)
Residual: 60%
Incentives: $3,250 + BMW CCA ~$300 (Lease - $1k, Loyalty $2k, USAA $250)
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2019, 07:32 PM   #370
TheBingoBalls
Brigadier General
Canada
894
Rep
3,264
Posts

Drives: BMW
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toronto, Ontario

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Ridiculous payments you guys get down there. That's at least $150-200/month cheaper (converted) for equivalent car/deal in Canada.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2019, 08:51 PM   #371
raj914
Registered
2
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: Bmw m340i
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Georgia

iTrader: (0)

I'm being quoted at about 75k out the door for an individual java green metallic 2020 M340i fully loaded + almost all m performance and carbon parts and accessories. About 5k or 7% discount off MSRP. Looking at about $1300 a month finance for 60 months with 5k down. Good deal or no?

Last edited by raj914; 10-09-2019 at 08:58 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2019, 11:46 PM   #372
premier3is
Private First Class
premier3is's Avatar
66
Rep
123
Posts

Drives: 2019 BMW 330i
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj914 View Post
I'm being quoted at about 75k out the door for an individual java green metallic 2020 M340i fully loaded + almost all m performance and carbon parts and accessories. About 5k or 7% discount off MSRP. Looking at about $1300 a month finance for 60 months with 5k down. Good deal or no?
Obviously not. Read the thread.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2019, 12:31 AM   #373
TonySensei
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: accord
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: MD

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocB View Post
Well no, they originally quoted me a MF of .00217 and changed to 0.0017 when I said I would walk
I also live in Baltimore. Could you message me the name of the dealer? Thanks
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2019, 05:51 AM   #374
wtwo3
Private First Class
55
Rep
149
Posts

Drives: 2020 X5 40i; 2020 M340i
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: IL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj914 View Post
I'm being quoted at about 75k out the door for an individual java green metallic 2020 M340i fully loaded + almost all m performance and carbon parts and accessories. About 5k or 7% discount off MSRP. Looking at about $1300 a month finance for 60 months with 5k down. Good deal or no?
That's M3 money
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:44 AM.




g20
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST