Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board The Sports Lounge *** 2015 NFL Season thread ***

11-03-2015, 07:23 PM   #507
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus View Post
Peyton is a choke artist and the most losing QB in playoff history. He also makes annoying advertisements. I would be amazed if he makes it to another bowl game in his career. He has a good D which he needs and he needs a run game too because for whatever reason when the playoffs come he doesn't.

ok. you must be a pats fan.

he has everything he needs to win a sb this year. run game, and a defense that will clobber brady. i can't wait to see it actually
Appreciate 1
      11-04-2015, 07:27 PM   #508
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

If other teams cheats with deflated football or secretly tape other teams' practicing plays, even a Tampa Bay Bucs would've went to the SuperBowl.
      11-06-2015, 01:54 PM   #509
finaloption
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 f30 n26

http://deadspin.com/this-is-why-nfl-...aul-1739117634
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2015, 01:23 AM   #510
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by finaloption View Post
NFLPA...defend any this criminal deserves continued employment.

Appreciate 0
      11-07-2015, 09:08 AM   #511
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Kinda interesting they decide to release pictures right now when he is in trouble for ranting on sidelines
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2015, 09:13 AM   #512
doccyber
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: %D0%97%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B0

Looking forward to this Sunday's games.
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2015, 03:10 PM   #513
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep

GB having some trouble. still fighting tho
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2015, 05:05 PM   #514
Torgus
Slow.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [10.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPrena View Post
If other teams cheats with deflated football or secretly tape other teams' practicing plays, even a Tampa Bay Bucs would've went to the SuperBowl.
you have no idea what you are talking about. but carry on hater.
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2015, 05:38 PM   #515
larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '97 332ti, '21 X5 45e, '16 GT4

Not that this week was a tough or particularly interesting game, but the Pats are going to the SB. Luck is amazingly holding his own against Denver too...
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2015, 06:33 PM   #516
American Dave
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 Jerez Black E92 M3

Garage List
2008 BMW M3 E92  [0.00]
Manning throws two picks and Luck throws none...Colts win
Jerez Black 2008 6MT with Borla Atak Exhaust/ M3 World X Pipe and Test Pipes/ aFe Pro Stage 2 Intake / 19" Advan DZ-DF Forged Wheels wrapped in ContiSport Contact 5P 245/35/19 Fronts & 285/30/19 Rears/ KW Var 3 Coilovers / BPM Sports Stage 2 Tuned/ VAC Rod Bearing Replacement / Throttle Body Actuator Gear Set

Last edited by American Dave; 11-09-2015 at 12:03 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2015, 07:05 PM   #517
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

My pick earlier in the season still stands as the Best team in the NFC - Panthers and my brother from another mother, Cam Newton doing his thing! They are my NFC Champs. So glad to see GB go down... Again! And how about Andrew Luck!!!! Wow what a game. He took all kinds of constant punishment and still stood tall and delivered.
Now with ALL eyes in the world watching DALLAS tonight, it is redemption time!!! Cassel you MUST take some shots and target Dez. Dallas Defense... Do what you do and then some! Let's Go!!!!
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2015, 08:14 PM   #518
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
My pick earlier in the season still stands as the Best team in the NFC - Panthers and my brother from another mother, Cam Newton doing his thing! They are my NFC Champs. So glad to see GB go down... Again! And how about Andrew Luck!!!! Wow what a game. He took all kinds of constant punishment and still stood tall and delivered.
Now with ALL eyes in the world watching DALLAS tonight, it is redemption time!!! Cassel you MUST take some shots and target Dez. Dallas Defense... Do what you do and then some! Let's Go!!!!

i still believe GB or Seattle (if we get in) or AZ can beat carolina at home come playoff time.
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2015, 10:29 PM   #519
bmw1racer
bimmerphile, technogeek
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E82 6MT Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Dave View Post
Manning throws to picks and Luck throws none...Colts win
Two more picks for Manning... Sheesh.

Broncos apparently though they could phone this game in and got humbled by the Colts.

Same for the Saints: Titans ambushed them after the Saints got that big win over the Giants.

Packers defense got exposed yet again... Now they're tied with the Vikes.

EDIT: Plowboys fall in OT to the Eagles.

Last edited by bmw1racer; 11-08-2015 at 10:59 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2015, 11:53 PM   #520
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
NY NFL teams 3, FL NFL teams 0
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2015, 12:23 AM   #521
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

R. I. P. Cowboys season... 💀

With tonight's loss, they are 2-6 even if they win ALL remaining games (ha!) they would be 8-8.They really should consider tanking the season and grab the #1 or in the Top 5 picks in the draft. It's time to start thinking about drafting Romos replacement.
Appreciate 1
      11-09-2015, 10:07 AM   #522
csu87
Banned
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
R. I. P. Cowboys season... 💀

With tonight's loss, they are 2-6 even if they win ALL remaining games (ha!) they would be 8-8.They really should consider tanking the season and grab the #1 or in the Top 5 picks in the draft. It's time to start thinking about drafting Romos replacement.
If they won all their remaining games theyd go 10-6, but i get what you are saying.

Hopefully romo gets back in ready-to-go form and doesnt take a week or 2 to get back up to speed. We will most likely be 2-8 at that point, but 8-8 could very well win the division.

I think they can go another couple years without drafting a qb to replace Romo. As long as he doesnt get hurt again, the offense will continue to be fine with him running it; and having a Rookie QB start for you isnt always the best case scenario unless you get one of the very few that come out NFL ready. They need to draft some more defensive help (LB, DLine, Safety/CB) as that is where the weaknesses are. When your backup QB scores 27pts, you need your defense to not give up 33...
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2015, 10:10 AM   #523
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Only hope for the Cowboys is if NY and Philly stumble. Very weak division and finally you are seeing the light about Romo. He is a very good regular season QB who puts up great October numbers but awful playoff stats. If I were Dallas, they should have a QB competition next training camp:

Sam Bradford - could be a free agent if Philly doesn't make the playoffs so Dallas should pick him up. I mean, Romo is always hurt.

RG phony 3 - guaranteed to be released and deserves one more shot elsewhere before arena/Canada.

Colin Krap - maybe a change of scenery?

Draft - draft a QB and see what happens.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2015, 11:03 AM   #524
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
If they won all their remaining games theyd go 10-6, but i get what you are saying.

Hopefully romo gets back in ready-to-go form and doesnt take a week or 2 to get back up to speed. We will most likely be 2-8 at that point, but 8-8 could very well win the division.

I think they can go another couple years without drafting a qb to replace Romo. As long as he doesnt get hurt again, the offense will continue to be fine with him running it; and having a Rookie QB start for you isnt always the best case scenario unless you get one of the very few that come out NFL ready. They need to draft some more defensive help (LB, DLine, Safety/CB) as that is where the weaknesses are. When your backup QB scores 27pts, you need your defense to not give up 33...
That is what I meant. My bad. So f****** disgusted last night.

Dallas has lost 5 or of the last 6 games (not including the Pats) by less than 7 points! THAT right there ladies and gents, is a pin-point issue squarely on the Coaching staff! They are NOT utilizing all of this talent correctly when it counts. The Defense looks like Super Bowl caliber EVERY 1st qtr! But by the 4th, they are sleep walking. Foking Garrett makes me SICK! He honestly believes he can motivate these guys and these egos with his "Ivy-League tongue". One of these hard-nosed, former defensive player Coaches would do much better. But Jerry Jones wants a "passive Yes-Man". That shit just won't cut it.
Dallas had the PERFECT opportunity last night on a National stage to get right back in the mix. Not only that, you are playing the fuggers that "took your star QB out of the season"! Where is the revenge factor? Where's the Heart? Then you have the Hardy saga. DeMarco Murray returns. Then you have Dez, who came back sooner than expected, and made a Epic catch! Can you not play with extra motivation for your team mate who clearly wants to help your team? I mean, finally the Offense looked good since losing Romo and they STILL manage to lose???
I haven't kept up with next years draft and if there is a QB stud available, but Dallas had seriously better consider that option. Along with changing coaches. And then look to the future of winning multiple SB's. There is far too much talent on this team to be losing...

11-09-2015, 11:10 AM   #525
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Only hope for the Cowboys is if NY and Philly stumble. Very weak division and finally you are seeing the light about Romo. He is a very good regular season QB who puts up great October numbers but awful playoff stats. If I were Dallas, they should have a QB competition next training camp:

Sam Bradford - could be a free agent if Philly doesn't make the playoffs so Dallas should pick him up. I mean, Romo is always hurt.

RG phony 3 - guaranteed to be released and deserves one more shot elsewhere before arena/Canada.

Bro, I am STILL a huge Romo fan! If he is healthy and has protection, he is as capable a star QB as ANY in the league!

The glaring issues for Dallas: Secondary is # 1.
I HATE the sorry ass CB's we have: Carr and Claiborne are garbage! Our Safeties have flashes of greatness... Every Blue Moon. But I do like the rookie Jones. Dude is a stud.
Linebacker is the next position of concern. Sean Lee is just too injury prone and has been all his career. McLain is M.I.A. this season since returning from his suspension.
But you absolutely MUST have a "Air Apparent" young stud, ready to step in if and when Romo goes down! That has never been more obvious than this season.
      11-09-2015, 11:19 AM   #526
csu87
Banned
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post

Doesnt matter who is qb if the defense cant stop anyone, which is what the issues have always been.

Even last year, GB got the ball back with over 5mins to go in the playoffs in their territory, then drove down the field and chewed up all the clock because our defense couldnt stop a highschool team in the 4th.

I would take Romo over any of those qbs in a heartbeat. Kaep and RG3 had 1 good year before the NFL adjusted to the read option. Neither have done anything since. And Bradford hasnt shown he can stay healthy for an entire season, or carry a team like Romo has to do.

You dont draft rookie qbs in the 1st round to not start right away nowadays. maybe we could get lucky and someone falls to the 3rd/4th round, but right now, drafting a qb isnt a priority; building the rest of the team is, so that when we do end up getting a rook and moving on from Romo, they arent asked to carry the team.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2015, 03:07 PM   #527
kscarrol
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3 M40i, 1974 2002 Tii

On a side note, check out this Philly fan get knocked out...

http://www.csnphilly.com/blog/700-le...bcs&ocid=yahoo
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2015, 08:59 PM   #528
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

SanDiego's home game isn't a home game. Everytime I watch San Diego, there are so many opponent team's fan inside the stadium/field.