Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board The Sports Lounge *** 2015 NFL Season thread ***

10-05-2015, 10:12 PM   #287
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
I feel like Sherman or any of the defense for that matter have played that well. Sherman seems overrated to me. He doesn't watch the ball this season or make plays on it. He's vulnerable.

you mean "have not played that well?"

how is sherman over-rated?

this game falls squarely on the offense. and o-line. even if the d gives up the td now, they couldn't hold them ALL game. offense has been pathetic
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2015, 10:17 PM   #288
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Yes I mean haven't played well. Watch him he just got beat twice in that drive thank god for kam. I agree o line is biggest problem. I wanna see shut down defense that gets 3 plus takeaways a game.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2015, 10:22 PM   #289
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep

i can't believe out of everyone to fumble, it was calvin.

kam did punch the shit out of that ball tho.

survivin....... for now......
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2015, 10:23 PM   #290
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

Yep execution! When that happens all over field again look out!
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2015, 10:27 PM   #291
Game
------
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G87 M2 (sold)

Bad teams always find a way to lose.
      10-05-2015, 10:29 PM   #292
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
Bad teams always find a way to lose.
That's what worries me about hawks. They try to let every game get away
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2015, 10:35 PM   #293
infamousdiz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: (17 X5M)gone 2018M3CS HERE

Intentional batting... Seahawks should have lost... They don't look good anyway
      10-05-2015, 10:44 PM   #294
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

You are correct we just aren't up to pats level yet.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2015, 11:39 PM   #295
bmw1racer
bimmerphile, technogeek
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E82 6MT Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
clay wasn't talking shit when kap shredded their asses before... just saying.
What goes around, comes around... Kap was kissing his bicep then, Matthews is kiss his bicep now.
      10-05-2015, 11:48 PM   #296
kprocivic
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: ecoboost s to the t

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw1racer View Post
What goes around, comes around... Kap was kissing his bicep then, Matthews is kiss his bicep now.
You guys are 1-4 against us. Now now.
      10-05-2015, 11:56 PM   #297
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Thumbs down

Dallas Cowboys are demonstrating just how valuable Romo is to this team. As well as Bryant. Defense but particularly the play calling by coordinator, need to be adjusted immediately. 3 Huge Impact players return this Sunday and all effect the front line and pass rush! They are being far too timid with Weeden who has the arm to throw deep. Going to be very difficult against the Pats. But either way, it will demonstrate how much character and heart this team has or not.

Detroit was absolutely robbed tonight.

http://teamstre.am/1hn5pgZ
      10-06-2015, 05:38 AM   #298
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousdiz View Post
Intentional batting... Seahawks should have lost... They don't look good anyway

tbh, the only person who seems like they knew that was actually a penalty was that old dude they interviewed post game. everybody else had that wtf look on their face

nfl and their weird ass rules
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2015, 06:34 AM   #299
CANGRKE70
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
clay wasn't talking shit when kap shredded their asses before... just saying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kprocivic View Post
You guys are 1-4 against us. Now now.
49ers all time record against the Pack is W27-L31...just saying
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2015, 08:32 AM   #300
bmw1racer
bimmerphile, technogeek
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E82 6MT Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CANGRKE70 View Post
49ers all time record against the Pack is W27-L31...just saying
For some reason, a lot of SF sports fans seem to have a narrow sports history window: they only go back as far as what suits them to make their point.

Case in point is the (baseball) Giants fans who gloats about their team winning three of the last five World Series, but forgetting that they had not won a World Series their previous 50+ years in San Francisco...

Last edited by bmw1racer; 10-06-2015 at 08:37 AM..
Appreciate 1
      10-08-2015, 06:57 AM   #301
infamousdiz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: (17 X5M)gone 2018M3CS HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
Dallas Cowboys are demonstrating just how valuable Romo is to this team. As well as Bryant. Defense but particularly the play calling by coordinator, need to be adjusted immediately. 3 Huge Impact players return this Sunday and all effect the front line and pass rush! They are being far too timid with Weeden who has the arm to throw deep. Going to be very difficult against the Pats. But either way, it will demonstrate how much character and heart this team has or not.

Detroit was absolutely robbed tonight.

http://teamstre.am/1hn5pgZ
Micheal Irving said that the only way the cowgirls win if Jesus is on the goal line in a cowboys jersey. Hardy is no watt, limited impact. 45-13 Gronk 2tds-140 yards
      10-08-2015, 07:50 AM   #302
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
I seriously don't understand why everyone is on Romo's high horse. He is Mr. October/November and that's it. I'm sorry but I cannot get hyped up over a QB who has two less playoff victories than Mark Sanchez. If you want to be a above average/great QB you need to take your team into late January/early February with no excuses. Eli Manning may always have that aw shucks look on him and he'll make you scratch your head at times, however, he has not one but two SB's. Monica Lewisky wasn't even banging Clinton yet the last time Dallas won the SB. Everyone wants to protect Romo saying his team never had the defense, injuries and blah blah blah. Win a SB.

Last edited by F30lolz; 10-08-2015 at 08:02 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2015, 09:06 AM   #303
csu87
Banned
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
I seriously don't understand why everyone is on Romo's high horse. He is Mr. October/November and that's it. I'm sorry but I cannot get hyped up over a QB who has two less playoff victories than Mark Sanchez. If you want to be a above average/great QB you need to take your team into late January/early February with no excuses. Eli Manning may always have that aw shucks look on him and he'll make you scratch your head at times, however, he has not one but two SB's. Monica Lewisky wasn't even banging Clinton yet the last time Dallas won the SB. Everyone wants to protect Romo saying his team never had the defense, injuries and blah blah blah. Win a SB.
LOL

Eli won 2 superbowls on the backs of great defenses and some miraculous catches, not from him being a great quarterback. You can say Romo isnt good and hes a choker and he cant win the big game blah blah blah, but you can not deny that with Romo they were an NFC East favorite and without him, they are going to be lucky to be in the hunt. If you want to compare qbs, Romo has never had a season with a QBR below 90 (8 full seasons in his career) and Eli has only 3 full seasons above a 90, and 4 below 80 (10 full seasons). The first year they won the SB with Eli, he had a 74 qbr on the season. And Romo's QBR in the postseason is higher than Elis; just saying.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2015, 09:17 AM   #304
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep

i would choose romo over eli anyday. eli is a questionable qb at best. don't care if he has won superbowls. his decision making is terrible
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2015, 09:36 AM   #305
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
LOL

Eli won 2 superbowls on the backs of great defenses and some miraculous catches, not from him being a great quarterback. You can say Romo isnt good and hes a choker and he cant win the big game blah blah blah, but you can not deny that with Romo they were an NFC East favorite and without him, they are going to be lucky to be in the hunt. If you want to compare qbs, Romo has never had a season with a QBR below 90 (8 full seasons in his career) and Eli has only 3 full seasons above a 90, and 4 below 80 (10 full seasons). The first year they won the SB with Eli, he had a 74 qbr on the season. And Romo's QBR in the postseason is higher than Elis; just saying.
Just saying that any Cowboy fan would rather have two SB wins in the last 19 seasons than have none. A SB win is a SB win regardless whether defense won it, great catches, etc... Eli made the escape and the throw to the flee to Tyree. If you're happy with Romo having only 2 playoff victories and him stumbling time after time in the playoffs then by me guest. It's a fact that Romo is a better well rounded QB than Eli, however, when the game is on the line and the pressure is at its most, Eli has proven he is better in those situation. Just saying....
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2015, 11:51 AM   #306
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
LOL

I've come to realize and accept that Romo and Dallas will always have lame ass HATERS bruh. I won't even waste my time engaging in frivolous banter when his stats speak for themselves. Had Romo NOT been the QB of Dallas during those 8-8 seasons, Dallas would have been picking # 1 in the draft multiple times. He single-handidly carried this team! Now that he has a complimentary team and O-Line, he will do thrive. His injury was most unfortunate. As well as losing your Star Receiver who always draws double-teams, and multiple "key defensive players" are out as well. So yeah, Dallas would or could easily be undefeated at this point. If you can't or won't acknowledge that, you're either oblivious or a hater. Plain and simple.
With Romo out, the ONLY way to truly sustain the team is by Defense! Greg Hardy and Rolondo McLain (who led all tackles last season) return Sunday. I expect Hardy to be like a "rabid Bear" and he WILL get to Brady more than once.
      10-08-2015, 11:59 AM   #307
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep

Garage List
Why would I hate when Romo hasn't accomplished anything that matters the most? I'm just speaking the truth. Cowboys fans are worse when the truth is there, plain and simple. Not really on the same boat but Patrick Ewing was considered a great center but he could never get the Knicks over the top. During his day there were at least 4 centers better than he ever was. He kept the Knicks from getting top draft picks throughout the 90's. Romo is doing the same with Dallas. Again, 2 playoff victories. I'll be happy with 2 SB's from Eli in the past 7-8 years.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2015, 12:05 PM   #308
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

His accomplishments are "numbers and statistics" that rival the very Best in the entire NFL he has achieved while in pursuit of a Ring.
Again... Only a hater won't acknowledge that. Embrace your Hate bruh! I understand.

There are players I really do not like at all and would not care to even hang out with if offered. BUT I will ALWAYS acknowledge their "skills and stats" as a pro athlete. Because I respect talent. Kobe Bryant is a perfect example for me. He is a total asshole and epic douschesack. But during his prime, he would be my first selection if building a NBA contending team.