Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) General G20 Sedan / G22 Coupe / G26 Gran Coupe Discussions Acura TLX Type-S vs. M340i

09-10-2021, 01:25 PM   #221
BIMthereRunFlat
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M340i xdrive

Just poking a little fun Gents rather than hurling outright abuse at a very awkward looking car.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2021, 01:36 PM   #222
springerdrive
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M340xi

Three posts - one topic:

Appreciate 0
      09-10-2021, 01:39 PM   #223
TruthOne
Major
Rep
Drives: 2021 M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtwo3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIMthereRunFlat View Post
Oh come on, that color in that building from that carefully worked out three-quarter angle is hiding a multitude of sins.

Pic 1: Sinjun Kyotomax (designer) says "I just swipe angle this way, and then angle that way and then angle this way again and... and... this bloody Samurai SuperDrone slide rule is getting out of contro.. yeaaaaaaaa!!!'

Pic 2: Ed Smith (janitor) says "Oi, Sinjun, I've found a crap load of small glass triangles in the friggin basement mate, wanna stuff em randomly into your motor design somewhere me old buddy??"

Pic 3: Rear end of car (smug arse) says: "Hey dudes, just smilin' and chillin' and smokin' me four joints all at the same time, like so radical man!"
Attachment 2692846
LOL
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2023, 08:49 AM   #224
SargentHQ
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340I

type is and m340i

NOW HEAR ME OUT im a import guy all day love Acura but ik when to throw my hands up the danm m340i is crazy fast has so much power more then type s and lighter yes nut when honda came out what people say oh its slow cant beat v8 or this or that then years later tuning custom parts etc come out and boom its a race idk if yall knew but Acura actually made the type s first with around 500hp and was wicked fast but had over heating issues i heard who knows if its true but the motor in acura is built internally i picked the type s cuz i cuda got a m340i for cheaper but i like a nice daily i drive alot i dont wanna have no modded m340i with 80-100k miles plus and this is only my second financed car after my last bagged car got totaled i drove the g20 i driven 500 hp 340i u cant compare it u right but when the type s hits 500hp and gices the bmw or other run for the money some heads will turn the m340i didnt have red seats which i really wanted and to get that u need a model above 2020 which makes u have to get ya dme unlocked anyway point is cheaper part still stylish and potential to push way more power plus every time i meet with a bmw g80 m3 whatevr they always compliment the type s always i think it all depends what person wants and if you not racing then type s is just fine unless they over pricing it which they were back then but bmw hands down is top tier but depends in what apects
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2023, 09:03 AM   #225
Burrcold
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2024 M3 Comp xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SargentHQ View Post
NOW HEAR ME OUT im a import guy all day love Acura but ik when to throw my hands up the danm m340i is crazy fast has so much power more then type s and lighter yes nut when honda came out what people say oh its slow cant beat v8 or this or that then years later tuning custom parts etc come out and boom its a race idk if yall knew but Acura actually made the type s first with around 500hp and was wicked fast but had over heating issues i heard who knows if its true but the motor in acura is built internally i picked the type s cuz i cuda got a m340i for cheaper but i like a nice daily i drive alot i dont wanna have no modded m340i with 80-100k miles plus and this is only my second financed car after my last bagged car got totaled i drove the g20 i driven 500 hp 340i u cant compare it u right but when the type s hits 500hp and gices the bmw or other run for the money some heads will turn the m340i didnt have red seats which i really wanted and to get that u need a model above 2020 which makes u have to get ya dme unlocked anyway point is cheaper part still stylish and potential to push way more power plus every time i meet with a bmw g80 m3 whatevr they always compliment the type s always i think it all depends what person wants and if you not racing then type s is just fine unless they over pricing it which they were back then but bmw hands down is top tier but depends in what apects
Periods help with comprehension.
      09-27-2023, 12:47 PM   #226
TruthOne
Major
Rep
Drives: 2021 M340i

Quote:
WTF
Appreciate 3
      09-27-2023, 06:04 PM   #227
TakeshiJin
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M340i xDrive Tanzanite II

Quote:
My Brain hurts. I think I have a concussion now ...
      09-28-2023, 06:16 AM   #228
CrownRoyal79
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 435i

Quote:
Reviving a 2 year old thread, talking about an Acura TLX giving an M340i a “run for the money”, with a sentence that still hasn’t ended... Epic trolling.
Appreciate 4
EXE462100.00
TruthOne1081.00