Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Local Forums EUROPE (Continental) Buy used 330e g20

01-29-2023, 06:24 AM   #1
dpinheiro
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW

Buy used 330e g20

Hello everyone

This is my first post in the forum.

I’m looking into getting my first bmw, and almost decided into getting a 330e g20 second hand.

My idea is to import it from Germany buying it under the bmw premium selection program so I can get some warranty. The cars I have been looking at are from 2019 with around 35k kms, and my question is, should I be worried with corrosion caused by the salt on the roads? In my country that’s usually not a problem since we don’t get snow, and was advised to look in south of Germany since it should get that much snow as on the north.

Any tips about this or anything else I should look into?

Best
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2023, 04:48 AM   #2
AukaG21
Registered
Belgium
Rep
Drives: G21 330e

Hi

It depend where is the car in Germany as you told.
I'm from Belgium so i know some people buying car in Germany because it's cheaper but me, I'll never buy a car in germany for this reason. Perhaps check in NL or Luxemburg. The car condition'll be better than Germany
And the different pack of options are different in germany. There are many cheap car with less options (for exemple without automatic AC sometimes)
Appreciate 0