Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Photos / Videos / Journals Sunset Orange M Sport+ photos?

07-12-2019, 03:05 PM   #1
tricky6
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G20 330e M Sport+

Sunset Orange M Sport+ photos?

Hi,

Does anyone have an M Sport Plus in Sunset Orange (on the standard 19" wheels) who could share some photos?

If you have the mocha interior some of that also :-)

Finally if you went for the open pore wood some photos of that (regardless of trim/colour)

Thanks!
Rich.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2019, 11:10 AM   #2
whzup444
Rep
Drives: Honda Accord

Appreciate 1
tricky6239.50
      07-13-2019, 01:13 PM   #3
PhrogFixer01
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky6 View Post
Hi,

Does anyone have an M Sport Plus in Sunset Orange (on the standard 19" wheels) who could share some photos?

Finally if you went for the open pore wood some photos of that (regardless of trim/colour)

Thanks!
Rich.
Here is open pore oak on cognac.

Here is sunset orange on a M340 with black wheels. If you're just looking for real world photos of the color it'll help.
Attached Images

Retired: 2020 M340i xDrive
Retired: 2017 X5M
Retired: 2016 550i xDrive
Retired: 2015 X6 50i
Appreciate 1
tricky6239.50
      07-18-2019, 04:48 AM   #4
tricky6
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhrogFixer01 View Post
Quote:
Hi,

Thanks!
Rich.

Here is sunset orange on a M340 with black wheels. If you're just looking for real world photos of the color it'll help.
Quote:
Quote:
Hi,

Thanks!
Rich.

Thanks for sharing, I think we might be the only two in the world with Sunset Orange ;-) All the cars I've seen in the UK have been white or Portamao Blue (which admittedly is a great blue) Not that I've seen that many G20's fullstop...

Placed my order for a 330e M Sport+ last week through my company's fleet operator, just waiting on a delivery date now. Dealer is indicating <2 months! :-)
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2019, 09:41 AM   #5
Isow
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G20 330i MSport

Quote:
Thanks for sharing, I think we might be the only two in the world with Sunset Orange ;-) All the cars I've seen in the UK have been white or Portamao Blue (which admittedly is a great blue) Not that I've seen that many G20's fullstop...

Placed my order for a 330e M Sport+ last week through my company's fleet operator, just waiting on a delivery date now. Dealer is indicating <2 months! :-)
A Sunset Orange G20 passed me on the M61 about a month ago.
It was a very sunny day and it looked great.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2019, 09:44 AM   #6
tricky6
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isow View Post
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isow View Post
Quote:

:-) Yeah, I think it's definitely a sunny day colour! Not sure we're living in the right country for it... ;-)
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2019, 07:06 PM   #7
PhrogFixer01
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3MC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi,

Thanks!
Rich.

Quote:
Quote:
Hi,

Thanks!
Rich.

I thoroughly enjoy it every day. I've pretty much have had all gray cars for the last decade. When I decided on the M340 I went back and forth for about a week between sunset and grey. In the end I knew it was the color I would break the gray cycle with.

As for a sunny day color it looks good even with shadows / clouds. It has so much metal flake in it that it has depth. That is really the reason I went with it because I noticed the depth it had and was intrigued by the dimension it had.

It definitely draws a ton of attention and is the most compliments I've got on a color since my carbon black 535d. I've had many good conversations that have started just by a compliment on the color.

They told me two months too and it showed up in just over 30 days to NA. Mine was an early May build.

You'll enjoy it for sure!
Retired: 2020 M340i xDrive
Retired: 2017 X5M
Retired: 2016 550i xDrive
Retired: 2015 X6 50i
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2019, 09:57 AM   #8
Transfer
Major General
Rep
Drives: Bronco Wildtrak, Tesla MYP

I love sunset orange on M2C. Haven't seen it yet in person on an M340i. I actually like it in overcast as it turns dark but stays reflective.
Appreciate 0