Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Technical Topics Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) M340i ...Anyone successfully removed the cerium grey accents from the front bumper?

05-16-2019, 09:26 AM   #1
miked1999
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i

Garage List
2020 M340i  [0.00]
M340i ...Anyone successfully removed the cerium grey accents from the front bumper?

Hoping to get some advice. I picked up the new M340i & too impatient to wait for Shadowline parts to become available in the US. ...at the end of the day, painting the gray bumper trim is probably a cheaper option, so going to pay a body shop to paint the cerium gray parts Sapphire Black.

Does anyone have experiences with this mod? ...does the entire font bumper need to be removed?

THANKS!

Attachment 2054535
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      05-16-2019, 02:50 PM   #2
CyclingBroStyle
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '19 330i xDrive M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by miked1999 View Post
Hoping to get some advice. I picked up the new M340i & too impatient to wait for Shadowline parts to become available in the US. ...at the end of the day, painting the gray bumper trim is probably a cheaper option, so going to pay a body shop to paint the cerium gray parts Sapphire Black.

Does anyone have experiences with this mod? ...does the entire font bumper need to be removed?

THANKS!

Attachment 2054535

I have no experience doing that, but I just wanna say that spec looks BOSS! Nice Job!
BMW CCA #522637 use me as a referral for BMW CCA
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2019, 02:38 PM   #3
senderhomes
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340I

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyclingBroStyle View Post
Quote:

THANKS!

Attachment 2054535

I have no experience doing that, but I just wanna say that spec looks BOSS! Nice Job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyclingBroStyle View Post
Quote:

THANKS!

Attachment 2054535

Nope but I'm going to paint mine with auto dip (taped off) and remove and paint the grill. I'll put pics up
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2019, 03:07 AM   #4
Stiunit
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340I

i was thinking about getting mine wrapped if possible when i pick up.

also any places to order rear trunk lip in gloss black ? or front lip ?
Appreciate 0