Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Marketplace Members Classifieds Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons DINAN Dinantronics Sport Tuner - B46 and B48/B58

03-18-2021, 08:12 PM   #1
KnoxG20
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i

DINAN Dinantronics Sport Tuner - B46 and B48/B58

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 125.00
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Hey, guys!

After much debate with myself, I am returning my G20 to stock (for my own peace of mind in visiting the dealership), so I am selling my Dinantronics Sport in-line tuner and my MST Intake and Turbo Inlet Pipe.

As mentioned on my eBay listing below, one of the little supplemental clips was lost, so I have priced it accordingly. I'd almost bet Dinan would be willing to mail a replacement clip to you free of charge, I just never got around to it because the connection is quite secure without it - especially being up under the engine cover. For anyone concerned about the install process, don't be; it's the easiest install you'll like ever have for incredible results. Dinan app is free as well, of course, and has a real-time boost monitor.

More details on the listing (below) - will gladly sell outside of eBay, no worries. Ships Free. Tuner is still on my car at the moment, but will be removing it as soon as I get a dry day (no later than the weekend). Feel free to ask any questions at all! Thanks for looking, guys!

(Please forgive me if the link is disallowed)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/233934959670

Apple Pay, Venmo, Cash App, PayPal are all gladly accepted!

Appreciate 0
      04-10-2021, 07:30 PM   #2
ruczko
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: '20 330xi

Would you ship to Canada?
Appreciate 0