Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics B48 4-Cylinder Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications Sport Sound and Carbon Body Kit for G20 320i / 330i B48 w/ Fi EXHAUST X ZACOE

07-02-2021, 04:23 AM   #1
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 1-8, M and X series

Sport Sound and Carbon Body Kit for G20 320i / 330i B48 w/ Fi EXHAUST X ZACOE

Fi EXHAUST and ZACOE Carbon Fiber Aero Kit on BMW G20 320i / 330i car model.

FI EXHAUST G20 320i/330i (OPF) Product page: https://bit.ly/3Uf3Wxe

We not only stimulate sports instincts but also highlight the passionate atmosphere of the competition and bring excitement and enthusiasm for driving. Every turn, make your feel alive again!

Frequency Intelligent Exhaust offers the ideal attributes for two different situations. It's the perfect exhaust system for those who enjoy cruising in comfort and experience sports car resonance and with Fi EXHAUST all you need to do is just press a button to experience that.

The Fi EXHAUST has been tested to provide the most outstanding performance and superlative sound frequency via an optimum pipe diameter, CAD and unparalleled design, valvetronic technology, high grade materials, and manufacturing progress.

The exhaust is made from a high-grade stainless steel material and skillfully detailed and finished using TIG welding manufacturing high quality and clean welds. Moreover, the time of the installation would not take that long, it is uncomplicated to mod, due to the exhaust system offering a 100% bolt-on fitment.

Fi EXHAUST system is paired with OEM functionality or our remote control to adjust the desired sound volume from quiet pleasant to sporty dynamic with a simple press of the remote control. While closing the valves, the exhaust gasses are transmitted through the muffler, the feeling of the driving experience will come up with a more low-key silent mood. Alternatively, while open the valves for maximum flow and performance it makes a barbaric sports car sound, which highlights Fi EXHAUST frequency and aggressive volume of the sound.

Fi users can choose between our standard remote control system and our new generation Fi Pro Control System, which provides more customization options. The new Fi Pro 2 button design remote control is lightweight, ergonomic, and provides a smooth way to switch between Street and Race sound profiles. The design is intuitive and has a nice grip, and the aluminum alloy ring can be specialized in 14 different colors or changed to forged carbon rings with a distinctive marble-like surface.

Furthermore, just search “Fi EXHAUST Pro”, the users of Fi can download our APP on both Apple Store and Google Play. Within the App, users can set personalization and also monitor real-time valve conditions with the help of our smart and user-friendly interface. According to Auto Mode choice based on RPM/Speed/Turbo Boost, while Auto Mode is switch on the system will intuitively open valved regarding on the auto mode way and set data unit, such as, at 3000 RPM.

The CEL issue could be solved by the Fi Pro Control System after installed the aftersales market exhaust. On an engine, start-up Fi users can turn on the Auto Scan function to scan and delete any CEL connected to the catalytic converter immediately. This effect can be opened on Fi Pro App and is available on chosen car models. Manual debugging can also eliminate the unwanted CEL attached to the catalytic convertor.

BMW G20 320i/330i features:
  • Full valvetronic exhaust system, which includes a front pipe, mid pipe, valvetronic muffler, tips
  • 3 downpipe options to regulate exhaust gas flow and sound: Ultra high flow catless, Racing 100 Cell, and Sport 200 cell downpipes.
  • Manufactured from a high-grade T304 stainless steel.
  • Expert TIG welding techniques.
  • Weight reduction compared to OEM/Stock exhaust.
  • Street/Race exhaust sound profiles.
  • Rigorously sound tuned exhaust sound frequency.
  • Horsepower increase and low back pressure.
  • Guaranteed bolt-on fitment using precision crafted design.
  • Tip design: dual or quad tips.
  • Exhaust tips available in 5 colors: Silver, titanium blue, diamond black, gold, and with carbon fiber.
  • Fi intelligent ECU exhaust control valve flaps can also be controlled with Fi Pro Control System (optional).
  • Compatible with OPF and non-OPF models.
  • 3 Series models can be paired with ZACOE Performance carbon fiber pieces.
  • ZACOE Performance kit is available for 3 series G20 / G21 320i / 330i / M340i Sedan / Touring models.

We also partnered with Zacoe Performance team to introduce functional and aesthetic carbon fiber pieces to enhance the performance look of the 3 Series models. Each body kit piece is handcrafted to ensure the most precise fitment with unmatched quality. The kit consists of a front lip, side skirt, and spoiler lip, and diffuser to add more aggressiveness to the 3 series package. Every piece of the body kit is handcrafted to make sure the fitment is precise and matches the original body lines. The ZACOE carbon fiber pieces are compatible with G20 320i/330i with M Sport Package and M340i models.

For more information about Zacoe carbon fiber kit please visit:
https://bit.ly/3n0cwkk

Zacoe front lip shows a more intensive personality, it lines up flawlessly with the front lip, the side skirts, and the rear spoiler lip comes up with clear and clean contours.

And the carbon fiber tips from Fi EXHAUST fitted the rear diffuser impeccably.

The aero kits from Zacoe do not destroy the original look from the BMW. The body kits are very low key yet give a bit bold gene into the body.

Last edited by FiEXHAUST; 09-16-2022 at 05:00 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2021, 08:40 AM   #2
mike@x-ph.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 1
FiEXHAUST196.50
      08-19-2022, 03:37 AM   #3
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep

G20 330i M-Sport fitted with Fi EHXAUST valvetronic catback, catless downpipes and carbon fiber tips.

Fill out a contact us form on our website to speak with our regional sales rep about product options and pricing.

Contact Us:

Last edited by FiEXHAUST; 09-13-2022 at 01:44 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2022, 02:04 AM   #4
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep

G20 330i is fitted with Fi EXHAUST valvetronic catback and quad tips.

Fill out a contact us form on our website to speak with our regional sales rep about product options and pricing.

Contact Us:

Last edited by FiEXHAUST; 09-13-2022 at 01:44 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2022, 05:04 AM   #5
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Drivers can choose between dual or quad tip design for their catback exhaust system.

Contact Fi EXHAUST: click here

Contact ZACOE for carbon fiber body kit options: click here

Appreciate 0
      10-19-2022, 12:43 AM   #6
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep

BMW G20 330i model is equipped with Fi EXHAUST performance catback for enhanced exhaust tone.

Contact Fi EXHAUST: click here

Contact ZACOE for carbon fiber body kit options: click here

Appreciate 0
      11-20-2022, 10:16 AM   #7
andreup
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW G23 2023

Sounds amazing, looks impressive I want it now! But I was reading that this exhaust wouldn't work for a B46 why? I am trying to get an exhaust for a 2023 G23 B46, and there's nothing. Help appreciated.
Appreciate 1
FiEXHAUST196.50
      11-23-2022, 01:45 AM   #8
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreup View Post
Sounds amazing, looks impressive I want it now! But I was reading that this exhaust wouldn't work for a B46 why? I am trying to get an exhaust for a 2023 G23 B46, and there's nothing. Help appreciated.
Yes, we also offer Fi version for the G22 / G23 models with B46 engine. We'll send a DM for a follow up. Thanks.
Appreciate 0