Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics iDrive, Nav, Phone, Audio, Video, Cameras, Electronics Driver profile pin code

02-16-2021, 09:47 AM   #1
DKarts
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i G20

Driver profile pin code

Hello everyone. I faced such problem. I went to the parking mode menu and got into the profile selection measure, where I was offered to select a user profile, but since I am the second owner, the auto profile was not mine and I do not know the PIN code or it. I cannot go back in any way and there is no way to contact the previous owner, because I am from Ukraine. Please tell me how to be in this situation, because now I use the car in a limited mode, without music and the rest of the menu and multimedia. Thanks and best regards, Dmytro!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-16-2021, 10:34 AM   #2
FrostNixon
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: vw golf

Did you try creating a new profile and then switching this one?
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2021, 02:16 PM   #3
DKarts
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i G20

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostNixon View Post
Did you try creating a new profile and then switching this one?
I can't do anything from my car, but I downloaded Android app - BMW Connected and created a new account. When I trying to add new car and entering VIN code, I have an error that this car can't be added to my account. I think this all troubles because previous owner didn't delete it from his account. I sent an email to BMW Connected, hope they can help me, because the one way for solving this problem is totally reboot all car system with its accounts on service.
Appreciate 0