Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Marketplace Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover Take over 26 lease payments of $560 plus s/tax 2020 BMW M340i xdrive

06-04-2020, 09:48 AM   #1
Luisareias
BMW Car Club Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i XDrive

Garage List
Take over 26 lease payments of $560 plus s/tax 2020 BMW M340i xdrive

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
German Built 2020 M340I xdrive Sunset orange Metallic with Black Vernasca Leather w/contrasting stitch/pipping. Premium Package;Heated steering wheel, heated front seats along with head-up display. Remote Engine start, 19” M double-spoke bi-color jet black wheels, Ambient lighting and MSRP 61545. I put down several thousands of dollars get to this low payment of $560 plus your state sales taxes and all State property or excise taxes if applicable are at your extra costs. Windows were done by professional and legal tint used. I had professional Film company install a front end clear bra kit for front lights, grill, lower bumper, mirror caps protected, door handles, and rear bumper with 3-M Clear film guaranteed for Workmanship for term of lease. This is also worth thousand dollars In accessories. Remaining of 3 year lease with 36000 miles and BMW Warranty is 4 years or 50000miles whichever comes first. This awesome 2020 M340 Xdrive 4 door was assembled in Germany not in Mexico like other 2020 3 Series now. New lessee owner must pay a $500 charge for BMW credit check plus swap a lease fees and all states registration and all applicable sales taxes are new lessees responsibility. Please give me $1250 cash upfront to swap over this low lease payment of $560 plus all state sales taxes & registration fees and take it over to new lessee after approved credit. Additional purchased is BMW Full Maintenance which should be available for you for the term of lease 3 years or 36000 miles whichever comes first. BMW NORTH AMERICA DOES NOT TRANSFER STANDARD FREE MAINTENANCE ON ANY SWAPALEASE UNLESS VEHICLE HAD THE PURCHASED UPGRADED FULL MAINTENANCE. Approximately 10201 miles today and driven weekly and normal wear and tear on one front rim curbed and a couple normal wear and tear surface hair line body scratches from car wash. This M340 XDrive is In great condition inside smells like new, no pets or smoked in and no children put inside . M340 XDrive is very Quick and a lot of fun to drive. Dealer-maintained with Low Miles SHOW-ROOM Condition. M340 XDrive Comes with Aftermarket Tire & Wheel Coverage and allows 2 claims each year and should be transferable to new lessee. Also OEM ALL SEASON FLOOR LINERS included. Call now for more information and I miss shifting a manual and that’s the only reason I’m getting rid of M340 XDrive. BMW Car Club Adult driven no accidents and no track time in this BMW M340 XDrive And PM for further questions and also listed in Swapalease and 26 months left on this lease thru BMW Financial Services.

Attached Images

Last edited by Luisareias; 07-02-2020 at 02:59 PM.. Reason: Buy NOW $50900 or 26 lease payments at $560 per month 27 months left
Appreciate 0