Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board The Sports Lounge Anyone else saw the USA VS Spain basketball game last night/this morning?

Closed Thread

08-25-2008, 03:01 PM   #23
hakaida442
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 11 Porsche 911 Carrera GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los Angeles View Post
Funny how everyone goes out of their way to state their distaste for the Lakers.

If you don't like them, don't bring them up.

Its like talking about how much you hate something, yet bring it up every other day.
no one wants to hear douchebag laker fans talking championships when they are chumps. i wouldn't have said anything til the laker fan had to mention them first.
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2008, 03:56 PM   #24
Main33vnt
YOUNG MONEY!
Rep
Drives: 2006 325I, 2008 Range Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakaida442 View Post
no one wants to hear douchebag laker fans talking championships when they are chumps. i wouldn't have said anything til the laker fan had to mention them first.

"Chump" sorry bro I didnt mean to break your balls... Ive stood by my team when they were dirt to now and Im gonna keep talking until we have that ring.. .why? because every other team has someone or something and we got our guy in the mid season and ended up in the finals... Im damn proud of it... and I promise you when Are Squad is ready next year all just let the team talk for themselves... no need to be hating and calling people "chumps" notice how the rest of the stars gave the ball to Kobes hands when shit was hitting the fan and he delivered...
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2008, 04:44 PM   #25
MadDog
Careful, I Bite.....
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [7.50]
anyone ??
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2008, 04:45 PM   #26
hakaida442
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Main33vnt View Post
"Chump" sorry bro I didnt mean to break your balls... Ive stood by my team when they were dirt to now and Im gonna keep talking until we have that ring.. .why? because every other team has someone or something and we got our guy in the mid season and ended up in the finals... Im damn proud of it... and I promise you when Are Squad is ready next year all just let the team talk for themselves... no need to be hating and calling people "chumps" notice how the rest of the stars gave the ball to Kobes hands when shit was hitting the fan and he delivered...
you'll be talking for a long time about.....nothing. kobe made one good shot all game. d-wade and chris paul saved the usa from losing.
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2008, 06:18 PM   #27
bigslickak
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335d sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakaida442 View Post
you'll be talking for a long time about.....nothing. kobe made one good shot all game. d-wade and chris paul saved the usa from losing.
Did Kobe not have a hand in 15 consecutive 4th quarter points (via assist or FG) and score 13 pts overall in the fourth? You know, the quarter that the game ends on? The quarter where I seem to remember Spain cutting the lead to two? I also seem to remember a couple nice floaters in the lane from Kobe. What's your team? Do they have a player on the Olympic team? The reason the Lakers were brought up in this conversation was Kobe, it wasn't for no reason so put down your haterade and quit bitching. Do you even have anything of substance to add to this conversation?

Kobe indeed did have a sub par overall tournament in my opinion though. DWade would have been the MVP of the tournament if there was such a thing.
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2008, 07:54 PM   #28
hakaida442
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigslickak View Post
Did Kobe not have a hand in 15 consecutive 4th quarter points (via assist or FG) and score 13 pts overall in the fourth? You know, the quarter that the game ends on? The quarter where I seem to remember Spain cutting the lead to two? I also seem to remember a couple nice floaters in the lane from Kobe. What's your team? Do they have a player on the Olympic team? The reason the Lakers were brought up in this conversation was Kobe, it wasn't for no reason so put down your haterade and quit bitching. Do you even have anything of substance to add to this conversation?

Kobe indeed did have a sub par overall tournament in my opinion though. DWade would have been the MVP of the tournament if there was such a thing.
Anyone would have 13 pts in the 4th quarter if they chucked it up as much times as he did. The only reason why he shot the ball so much in the last quarter was because he didn't want to end up as the 6th leading scorer of the gold medal game.

Gayker fans are funny. All you asshats drink the same kobe kum kool aid.

Last edited by hakaida442; 08-25-2008 at 08:26 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2008, 07:56 PM   #29
MadDog
Careful, I Bite.....
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [7.50]
I'm makin' a ton of money off all this

You guys keep on going.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2008, 02:03 AM   #30
mikex25
Major
Rep
Drives: Grey thing

love it how no matter what Kobe does he gets hated on. He get's the MVP and ppl still don't think he's the best basketball player, and they make it to the finals w/o Bynum and they say Kobe got owned, but just getting to the finals is an achievement in it-self. When the team USA was losing Kobe helped them close it out when no one else seemed like they wanted to shoot.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2008, 02:04 AM   #31
mikex25
Major
Rep
Drives: Grey thing

to bo honest who cares if u hate Kobe or what not the POINT IS TEAM USA WON THE GOLD AS A COHESIVE UNIT AND THE WORLD IS IN ORDER ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2008, 03:42 AM   #32
jhv
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikex25 View Post
to bo honest who cares if u hate Kobe or what not the POINT IS TEAM USA WON THE GOLD AS A COHESIVE UNIT AND THE WORLD IS IN ORDER ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!
seriously, this thread is all about team usa, keep your little bitchfit out of it. hakaida, youre just pissed cause your nasty ass city doesnt have basketball, football, baseball or any other professional sporting event to attend. that, in combination with living in the middle of the fucking desert has obviously made you a grade a douchebag.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2008, 04:00 AM   #33
hakaida442
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
seriously, this thread is all about team usa, keep your little bitchfit out of it. hakaida, youre just pissed cause your nasty ass city doesnt have basketball, football, baseball or any other professional sporting event to attend. that, in combination with living in the middle of the fucking desert has obviously made you a grade a douchebag.
You can fuck off along with the other gayker faggots. Someone else started the talk about championship with kobe "rapist" bryant. I'm pissed because everything is kobe this kobe that. Kobe is a fucking rapist and so egotistic that he throws up shots just to pad his stats. Some team player.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread