Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics Mechanical Maintenance and TSBs: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / TSBs and Service Bulletin Driver Window and Memory seat not working G20 3series

03-27-2024, 05:39 AM   #1
hijack87
Registered
Rep
Drives: 318i

Garage List
2024 BMW 318i  [0.00]
Driver Window and Memory seat not working G20 3series

I just got a 2024 3 series a week ago. I have an issue with driver side window and memory seat not working.

The car is tinted by bmw and had ppf done. Last Sunday, after getting the car from the ppf shop everything was ok. im sure the mem seats and window were working, i used them. Then on Tuesday, 2 days after my last drive, the driver window wasnt working and soon after i realized the memory seat wasnt working as well.

Was wondering if anyone here has an idea what could have happened or if there is anything i can do. Fuses are fine i checked the ones for the window Anyways im gonna take it back to bmw on monday if its still not working.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2024, 10:07 PM   #2
KyK
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M340i

If you're under warranty just take it to the dealer. The symptoms are similar to people who get water into the mirror housing area frying something in that corner of the car, if I can find the post I will link it but it was an expensive job if I remember correctly
Porsche 911 Carrera T (retired)
Appreciate 1