Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board The Sports Lounge Claim your NFL Team Now

09-29-2017, 03:28 PM   #199
REDEV217342
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F82 M4 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
Don't respond to him. His response started with
"blacks need to work on their image"

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULLSHIT

They don't need to work on shit - because the vast majority of them are individuals who haven't been convicted of a crime. Asking to be treated as a individual, a person, another human isn't and should be some outrageous request.

Simply put, he's not ready to have a conversation about this because he hates having a finger being pointed at him. How DARE "those people" blame a whole group of people for what a few bad apples do...oh.

The fact that he's trying to single them out a specific group, refuses to acknowledges the struggles they face and literally perpetuates stereotypes, repeats "fake" news, and just outright acts like a ___ proves that he believe that the plight they face is 110% them.

I love these protest because it makes him feel uncomfortable.
I made the image comment....not Fundguy1.

The black race needs a considerable overhaul...their image is shit....for good reason. When a single race that makes up 13% of their country's population yet commits nearly 60% of said country's homicides...that is a problem. 79 percent of blacks are born to single mothers while only 15 percent of whites are born to single mothers....that is a problem. Blacks make up 71% of all prison inmates in USA....that is a problem. If you think that is not an image problem then you are dumber than a bag of dicks.

There is no one else to blame. Clean up your fucking house and quit blaming it on whitey, the yellow guy or the brown guy.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 03:29 PM   #200
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 335 e93

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9krpmrx8 View Post
You are a pile of shit. McCain is not someone I agree with all the time but he bled for this country and you have done nothing for it. Nothing.

But that is why your bitch ass should never speak about things you don't understand. You don't anything about the Army, Marines, Navy, or the Air Force. But maybe someone needs to jam a Ka-bar up your ass to remind you of the fact that even 40's tech can still do the job just fine.
I applaud his service in the military. I deplore his swampy old school politics. As far as the military, I know plenty. More than most of my buddies who served. I prefer a tanto to a Ka-bar personally. Btw, they haven't issued those for 5 years.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 03:32 PM   #201
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEV217342 View Post
I made the image comment....not Fundguy1.

The black race needs a considerable overhaul...their image is shit....for good reason. When a single race that makes up 13% of their country's population yet commits nearly 60% of said country's homicides...that is a problem. 79 percent of blacks are born to single mothers while only 15 percent of whites are born to single mothers....that is a problem. Blacks make up 71% of all prison inmates in USA....that is a problem. If you think that is not an image problem then you are dumber than a bag of dicks.

There is no one else to blame. Clean up your fucking house and quit blaming it on whitey, the yellow guy or the brown guy.
It's easier to claim victimhood than responsibility, get a welfare check than a paycheck.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 03:32 PM   #202
9krpmrx8
Clean is the new cool, keep it that way.
Rep
Drives: 11' Alpine White 335i Sedan

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundguy1 View Post
No, he was a mentally ill Veteran who slipped thru the cracks. He was never a political activist. Plus you said, "activists" trying to imply it was multiple people associated with a political activist group that were involved in the shootings.

But you only what you read online or see on whatever biased news outlet you follow, because like I said before, you have zero credibility and you have done nothing for this country. Nothing.
Appreciate 1
Taskmaster2465.00
      09-29-2017, 03:33 PM   #203
REDEV217342
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
That was no man. That was a gutless cunt that did that act......an activist cunt
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 03:36 PM   #204
REDEV217342
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
No, he was a mentally ill Veteran who slipped thru the cracks. He was never a political activist. Plus you said, "activists" trying to imply it was multiple people associated with a political activist group that were involved in the shootings.

But you only what you read online or see on whatever biased news outlet you follow, because like I said before, you have zero credibility and you have done nothing for this country. Nothing.
He has all the credibility to anyone with a sane mind. You have posted bullshit (proven bullshit) after bullshit.....if anyone has zero credibility it has 100% you and the other halfwit Axiom
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 03:44 PM   #205
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Still trying to figure out what blacks have against republulicabs too.
Republicans
-freed the slaves
-passed right to vote for blacks
-passed civil rights
-elected first black senator and first black congressman
-forced desegregation of schools

Democrats
-formed kkk as their militant arm
-faught against black vote, led by senator Gore, Al Gore's father and civil rights
-party of klansman senator Byrd, who was a mentor of Hillary
-drafted an unfairly high percentage of blacks to fight in their war, Vietnam

What makes the dems so great?
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 03:46 PM   #206
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:

He was part of multiple black power organizations prior to the incident. I guess you can't read the link. He also said he was doing it because he had heard white cops were killing black men so he wanted to kill black cops. This was propaganda from BLM. Hmmm.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 04:01 PM   #207
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

[QUOTE=TheAxiom;22250573]I know it was you, didn't pin those stupid words on him (though he says things equally as dumb)

The white race, needs a significant overhaul. When a whole group of people can demonize 13% of the race for problems that .02% of the group commits, there is an issue.

No, 73% for black and 29% non hispanic whites
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_01.pdf

And yes, it is a problem. What do you propose we do about it? Oh, you don't have a plan outside of bitching and throwing labels around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEV217342 View Post
Blacks make up 71% of all prison inmates in USA....that is a problem. If you think that is not an image problem then you are dumber than a bag of dicks.[/qoute]
It's not an image problem if you stop holding people accountable for the crimes of others. And also

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/17/o...s.html?mcubz=1

It couldn't be that blacks are targeted more often than their white counter parts, serve harsher sentences, and more likely to be convicted even if innocent.

Not mention that a lot of these practices were born out of Jim Crow era segregation and never corrected. But tell me more.

Of course, no one else is to blame when you're here demonizing 99.98% of all black people in the US for what .02 did. Not racism at all.
That's because of drugs. Drug crime is higher in the black comminity because black drug use is higher. They fail to say that many of the sentences for drugs were reduced from a more serious crime to a lesser crime with max sentencing. Conveniently omitted. If they didn't allow pleading down, this would vanish. So when they say all these drug criminals are serving long sentences for small crimes, thats bs.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 04:10 PM   #208
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

How about some reverse racism bs. Quotas, affirmative action, special minority holidays, special minority tv channels. What would happen if we had the white channel, white history month, or whitie magazine in supermarkets? Kwanzaa, a black only holiday created by two black felons in the 60s to cash in on the commercialization of the holiday season. Its just as offensive but nobody cares. Fair is fair. I don't want those, but black versions are just as offensive to white people too and also just as devisive to society.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 04:10 PM   #209
9krpmrx8
Clean is the new cool, keep it that way.
Rep
Drives: 11' Alpine White 335i Sedan

Quote:
Love the continued personal attacks. Keep loosing. I also aplsud Bill Nelson for his service, not his politics. Etc.

I grew up in Jersey. We don't play in Jersey. I was also a history major specializing in military history from 1873-1945. My friends were all vets with a couple in special forces. One served in Chechnya. The others from Grenada through Iraqi freedom. I know the deal. If you were in the shit, you'd want to be with me, not against me. But why am i justifying myself. What the f did you Do? Latrine duty?
Good because I have more.

1. You don't play? So does that mean you mean mugg people, use a lot of hair gel, and tan a lot at the shore? Or do you mean "don't play" as in you don't really get involved with anything that would require a real sacrifice on your part? GTFO.

2. Being a history major doesn't mean dick, you are obviously not very bright so it's likely you either flunked out, or graduated at the bottom of your class.

3. Having friends in the military doesn't mean you know shit about it and if your friends are like you, they are probably lying about being SF, etc anyway.

4. We could never be "in the shit" together because you never served you fucking pleeb,

And you are trying to justify yourself because you carry the guilt of knowing that you haven't done shit for your country and that at the end of the day, all you are is a wannabe with fantasies of what you would do if you were ever "in the shit".

Last edited by 9krpmrx8; 09-29-2017 at 04:17 PM..
Appreciate 1
Taskmaster2465.00
      09-29-2017, 04:14 PM   #210
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Good because I have more.

1. You don't play? So does that mean you use a lot of hair gel and tan a lot of the shore? Or do you mean "don't play" as in you don't really get involved with anything that would require a sacrifice on your part? GTFO.

2. Being a history major doesn't mean dick, you are obviously not very bright so it's likely you either flunked out, or graduated at the bottom of your class.

3. Having friends in the military doesn't mean you know shit about it and if your friends are like you, they are probably lying about being SF anyway.

4. We could never be "in the shit" together because you never served you fucking pleeb,

And you are trying to justify yourself because you carry the guilt of knowing that you haven't done shit for your country and that at the end of the day, all you are is a wannabe with fantasies of what you would do if you were ever "in the shit".
You haven't said what you did. I've had to draw my weapon a few times. I've saved 4 lives. I've been outmanned several times without a firearm. Once 70 to 1. I've been hit with an axe. Guess I was right about latrine duty. Just because I didn't compete doesnt mean I don't know. Bruce Lee didn't compete. Chuck Norris was world champ and Bruce's student.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 04:29 PM   #211
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
Rep
Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT

[QUOTE=Fundguy1;22250608]
Quote:
I know it was you, didn't pin those stupid words on him (though he says things equally as dumb)

The white race, needs a significant overhaul. When a whole group of people can demonize 13% of the race for problems that .02% of the group commits, there is an issue.

No, 73% for black and 29% non hispanic whites
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_01.pdf

And yes, it is a problem. What do you propose we do about it? Oh, you don't have a plan outside of bitching and throwing labels around.

That's because of drugs. Drug crime is higher in the black comminity because black drug use is higher. They fail to say that many of the sentences for drugs were reduced from a more serious crime to a lesser crime with max sentencing. Conveniently omitted. If they didn't allow pleading down, this would vanish. So when they say all these drug criminals are serving long sentences for small crimes, thats bs.
FALSE

www.naacp.org/criminal-justice-fact-sheet/
-
In 2002, blacks constituted more than 80% of the people sentenced under the federal crack cocaine laws and served substantially more time in prison for drug offenses than did whites, despite that fact that more than 2/3 of crack cocaine users in the U.S. are white or Hispanic

In the 2015 National Survey on Drug Use and Health, about 17 million whites and 4 million African Americans reported having used an illicit drug within the last month.

African Americans and whites use drugs at similar rates, but the imprisonment rate of African Americans for drug charges is almost 6 times that of whites.
African Americans represent 12.5% of illicit drug users, but 29% of those arrested for drug offenses and 33% of those incarcerated in state facilities for drug offenses.

What's the excuse now?
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 04:35 PM   #212
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
Rep

Quote:
How about some reverse racism bs. Quotas, affirmative action, special minority holidays, special minority tv channels. What would happen if we had the white channel, white history month, or whitie magazine in supermarkets? Kwanzaa, a black only holiday created by two black felons in the 60s to cash in on the commercialization of the holiday season. Its just as offensive but nobody cares. Fair is fair. I don't want those, but black versions are just as offensive to white people too and also just as devisive to society.
- there are no quotas
- aa helps white females more than any other group
- as opposed to 'special white holidays' like Columbus days (rapist and murder) St Patrick's Day, and the like?
- 'minority tv channel who be relevant if whites were a minority and underrepresented.
Shit, they have Univision! We should start and all English Channe....

-Black history month exist because black history wasn't taught in schools. Quick, how many countries one Africa? How many countries are former colonies? Tell me something about 'blacks' outside of Civil rights.

- this just in, not only do black people not celebrate Kawanza, most people don't. I mean, I'm sure there are many euro centric holidays people celebrate.

So your problem is people being minorities and existing. I wonder if your 'Kid' hears you talk like this? Would you allow anyone to speak to him like you talk to me?
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 04:37 PM   #213
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

What I said was that drug convictions are often pled down so lesser charges are filed and on record. That's why the sentences for drugs are more harshly enforced.
Here's a less biased party than the NAACP which by definition is biased and racist. Would you be happy if there was a NAAWP?
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...te-roger-clegg
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 04:46 PM   #214
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
- there are no quotas
- aa helps white females more than any other group
- as opposed to 'special white holidays' like Columbus days (rapist and murder) St Patrick's Day, and the like?
- 'minority tv channel who be relevant if whites were a minority and underrepresented.
Shit, they have Univision! We should start and all English Channe....

-Black history month exist because black history wasn't taught in schools. Quick, how many countries one Africa? How many countries are former colonies? Tell me something about 'blacks' outside of Civil rights.

- this just in, not only do black people not celebrate Kawanza, most people don't. I mean, I'm sure there are many euro centric holidays people celebrate.

So your problem is people being minorities and existing. I wonder if your 'Kid' hears you talk like this? Would you allow anyone to speak to him like you talk to me?
AA should help noone. It is a discrimination against academic merit.
Columbus day is a white holiday? And now he's a rapist and murderer. Ok....lol
St Patrick's day is a white holiday? Celebrating a saint. Now its whitey day because he was irish?
English is the national language. Univision allows a portion of the population that doesn't speak english to watch tv. No worries. They dont underrepresent blacks in white channels. I can't find a commercial with a white in it unless it's a well dressed black in a nice suburban home scaring away white crooks from stealing his packages. Lol
History is taught. History. That's all inclusive. Want some African history to be taught? Make some that matters. Last time it did and it is taught was the pharaohs.

I guess it's ok to talk about conservative family members, not liberal minority ones.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 04:53 PM   #215
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

You should write velocity and complain Bitchin rides and fast and loud don't have enough blacks on them. Why isn't affirmative action forcing the NBA to be 60% white, 18% black, and the rest Hispanic and Asian, with 51% women?
Ridiculous.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 05:14 PM   #216
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E30 329iS, E65 Alpina B7

Good god everyone. Politics not only infiltrates football games, now it infiltrates football forum threads. Where in the actual fuck do I need to go to get away from politics for once?
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 05:21 PM   #217
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
Rep

Quote:
What I said was that drug convictions are often pled down so lesser charges are filed and on record. That's why the sentences for drugs are more harshly enforced.
Here's a less biased party than the NAACP which by definition is biased and racist. Would you be happy if there was a NAAWP?
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...te-roger-clegg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/06/04/the-blackwhite-marijuana-arrest-gap-in-nine-charts/?utm_term=.2c3a820dae8a

So again, what the issue?
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 05:22 PM   #218
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
Rep

Quote:
You should write velocity and complain Bitchin rides and fast and loud don't have enough blacks on them. Why isn't affirmative action forcing the NBA to be 60% white, 18% black, and the rest Hispanic and Asian, with 51% women?
Ridiculous.
AA doesn't have quotas or force any one to Do anything. Again, white females are the biggest benefactors- like your wife
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 05:27 PM   #219
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
Rep

Quote:
AA should help noone. It is a discrimination against academic merit.

So is being a legacy student, nepotism - but you take no issue with those.

Columbus day is a white holiday? And now he's a rapist and murderer. Ok....lol

Not up for debate, even people in his own day thought he was crazy AND brutal.

St Patrick's day is a white holiday? Celebrating a saint. Now its whitey day because he was irish?

I'm not Catholic or Irish - but yes, it's seen as an 'Irish' holiday, contrary to your claims that such didn't exist

English is the national language.

The US has no official language

Univision allows a portion of the population that doesn't speak english to watch tv. No worries.

I know plenty of people who speak English and watch Univision.

They dont underrepresent blacks in white channels. I can't find a commercial with a white in it unless it's a well dressed black in a nice suburban home scaring away white crooks from stealing his packages. Lo

Yeah, sure thing.

History is taught. History. That's all inclusive. Want some African history to be taught? Make some that matters. Last time it did and it is taught was the pharaohs.

Make some that matters! Ahh, got ya. What exactly is history that matters?

I guess it's ok to talk about conservative family members, not liberal minority ones.
Talk about whoever you want
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2017, 06:33 PM   #220
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
AA doesn't have quotas or force any one to Do anything. Again, white females are the biggest benefactors- like your wife
Urban myth and my wife isn't white. Keep messing with family members. Goid job.
http://almostblack.com/dispelling-myths-white-woman-are-not-the-primary-beneficiaries-of-affirmative-action/
Appreciate 0