Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Photography/Videography Stance-Union take 2

11-26-2010, 05:42 PM   #1
E90jonno
STANCE YOUR RIDE!
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90

Stance-Union take 2

Going to try this for all off the forum not just the UK side now see if you guys know what I'm talking about.

Ok so I have been following the stance (HELLAFLUSH) style for ages now and have been trying to bring it into the UK. What I need is some nice looking VIP stance cars as I would love to give one or two of you guys a feature.

All I need is for you to take some exclusive photos or if you live close to me I can do them. Though if not need to be good photos that will only be shown on Stance-Union.com first. Once edited with our logo they can be posted any place.

If you would like to have a feature please post a pic of your stance on here and show me i'll pick one or two for a feature.

Visit the site now www.stance-union.com it's not been running long so there's not many features.

Edit having problems using my URL try http://stanceunion.wordpress.com/
Appreciate 0