12-02-2021, 11:06 AM   #1
Gixxer550i
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 550i

Garage List
2023 BMW G05  [0.00]
BMW roadvantage wheel and tire plan

anyone have experience with this protection plan? we recently bought a 2022 330i xdrive sport line. if i upgrade oem 19in or after market wheels does this plan cover?
thanks
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2021, 11:32 PM   #2
rostrata
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '20 M340iX

Garage List
You'd have to call them about coverage for non-stock items. May or may not carry over.

As for the plan itself, depends on where you live. I'm in the desert southwest and routinely travel I-10 between El Paso and Las Cruces. People enjoy dropping sofas, chairs, ladders and other shit on the road. Not to mention blown tires galore. I've so far replaced one rear tire and refinished two front wheels from damage. They covered it, no questions asked. My plan was not purchased through BMW, though. It was provided via the Toyota dealership I bought my car from. I sent the contract to BMW and they've been able to process each claim without issue. Halfway through paying for itself and I've only had the car 10 months. Just depends on your situation.
Appreciate 1
      12-08-2021, 12:48 AM   #3
Gixxer550i
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 550i

Garage List
2023 BMW G05  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rostrata View Post
You'd have to call them about coverage for non-stock items. May or may not carry over.

As for the plan itself, depends on where you live. I'm in the desert southwest and routinely travel I-10 between El Paso and Las Cruces. People enjoy dropping sofas, chairs, ladders and other shit on the road. Not to mention blown tires galore. I've so far replaced one rear tire and refinished two front wheels from damage. They covered it, no questions asked. My plan was not purchased through BMW, though. It was provided via the Toyota dealership I bought my car from. I sent the contract to BMW and they've been able to process each claim without issue. Halfway through paying for itself and I've only had the car 10 months. Just depends on your situation.
I'm in NYC tons of pot holes im pretty sure ill get my money's worth .
Appreciate 0