Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Local Forums USA - California 330E Would you recommend?

05-29-2021, 01:13 PM   #1
CK_NorCal
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3

330E Would you recommend?

I am looking at buying the 330e. I am not seeing a lot of info about them on here. Anyone have one and like it? Any dealer recommendations? We bought our last BMW from BMW Fremont but our sales person has since left. Is BMW allowing you to custom order it? I want it to have the adaptive handling package and there seem to be ZERO in the Bay Area.
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2021, 03:10 PM   #2
SteveinArizona
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 530e

I ordered my 530e from the factory with the handling package. But factory orders now are pretty tough with the chip shortage.

If you have a dealership you trust, it can check all the other dealerships in the country and can offer a trade but you will have to cover the cost of trucking the vehicle to your dealership (assuming they find one that you want).

I would also suggest checking with Jon Shaffer at BMW Santa Maria.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2022, 03:18 AM   #3
UltimateMoneyShifter
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW iX xDrive50

Sorry to bump up an old thread, but are you still looking for one? I am hoping to sell mine (has the adaptive suspension) since my iX order is coming in a LOT earlier than I thought.
Appreciate 0