Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General BMW News and Cars Discussion More Diesels for N.A.!!! --Share your desires with BMW Group

07-08-2009, 01:41 PM   #1
pit1
Captain
Rep
Drives: F87 M2

More Diesels for N.A.!!! --Share your desires with BMW Group

Mostly in reference to the forthcoming X1 release to NA. I'm extremely disappointed at the likely restriction to the 28i power plant. In a recent discussion with my 1er sales rep, I asked him to share my desires for the X1 xDrive23d, or the 123d coupe or 5-door for that matter.

He sent me this link to share our desires with BMW Group. just click the Contact link at the bottom and submit your comments.

http://www.bmwgroup.com/bmwgroup_pro...home/home.html

-- Cheers
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2009, 08:06 AM   #2
pit1
Captain
Rep
Drives: F87 M2

Bump.... got a nice, timely reply.

"Thank you for contacting BMW of North America, LLC regarding your suggestions for future production vehicles. We value our customers' input, and your comments will be directed to the appropriate department for review and consideration.

BMW is attuned and responsive to the sentiments of our customers. We are pleased to count you as a member of our family and appreciate your remarks. I will ensure that your remarks are documented and presented to our executives for consideration.

If you have any further questions, please respond to this e-mail or contact the Customer Relations and Services Department at 1-800-831-1117, Monday through Friday from 9:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M., Eastern Standard Time. Again, thank you for contacting BMW."
Appreciate 0