Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Local Forums AUSTRALIA Options you should of Optioned :)

07-08-2020, 08:25 AM   #45
firetitanx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i M Sport 2020(G20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slideit View Post
It's interesting reading how when it's your second bmw, you go all in. This is my first, and first factory build of any sort, so I didn't have that perspective.
But I think should I be lucky enough to buy another, I'll be a lot more liberal with ticking the options box.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slideit View Post
It's interesting reading how when it's your second bmw, you go all in. This is my first, and first factory build of any sort, so I didn't have that perspective.
But I think should I be lucky enough to buy another, I'll be a lot more liberal with ticking the options box.
Yup second time around it's going to be full house 😄👍✅ for me
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2020, 05:03 PM   #46
SteveAus
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: G20 M340iX

Garage List
I hear what you guys are saying.
It reminds me of a great Japanese guy I used to work with many years ago. When I asked which is the best Saki to buy.......his reply was “Most expensive, always best”.
I have used this mantra ever since ��
      07-08-2020, 07:17 PM   #47
momall
Rep
Drives: Waiting

My Lesson
I spent a fair amount of time deciding on my options. My dealer was awesome and guided me through the process. The May options sheet we had gone through had not included the sport seats option. After placing the order, i saw the German site had the new sport seat option. I reached out to the dealer and asked if this option was available.

My reason was that I had driven the C43 with the performance seats prior to the M340i and my one "fault?" with the M340i was that the seats seemed a little plain, to me ... Ordering this has pushed out delivery a little, but I am am happy with that.

I have no grounds for buyer's remorse :-)
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2020, 03:25 AM   #48
kabongSteve
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: G20 340i xDrive

TPMS easy upgrade.
1. Ebay for 36106877937 = 85EUR ~140AUD
2. Get Tyre shop to install = $40 (different time $80)
3. Code the car (~ 4 settings with or without VO coding)

Full TPMS Pressure and Temp.

On a side note, had a run in with a pothole that damaged the rim, replaced by BMW for new rim (insurance), and they didn't replace sensor. Said they couldn't move old one to new wheel!!!. And no sensors available in Aus for replacement...
Appreciate 0