Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Marketplace Members Classifieds Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons FTP Chargepipe (Black) G20 330i

04-21-2022, 09:49 PM   #23
pewpew392
Private
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43211 View Post
I bought the dinan intake and the bms pedal tuner from u/pewpew392 and the transaction went very smooth and he even gave me an ind emblem for free since I bought so much from him. He dropped off the package the same day after I paid. Overall a solid seller and have nothing to worry about from him.
Appreciate the feedback! Pleasure doing business with you and enjoy your new mods!
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2022, 07:01 PM   #24
1Bappel
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 330i Xdrive & 2020 X5

I purchased the FTP charge pipe and carbon intake cover from Pewpew and the transaction went very smoothly and I couldn't be happier with the pieces. He also included insurance on the shipping as well.

I can't comment of the other member's previous concerns, but I would definitely purchase from Pewpew again, without a doubt! Super easy transaction. Sorry not sorry the first offer did t work out. I'm his is just what I wanted.

Thanks for the help. Let me know if you're thinking of listing anything else.
Appreciate 2
VipinLJ1941.50
      04-27-2022, 02:36 PM   #25
pewpew392
Private
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M340i

Thank you for the kind words and feedback! Glad to hear you are happy with your purchase and was a pleasure to do business with you! Congrats on your new parts and see you around in the forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Bappel View Post
I purchased the FTP charge pipe and carbon intake cover from Pewpew and the transaction went very smoothly and I couldn't be happier with the pieces. He also included insurance on the shipping as well.

I can't comment of the other member's previous concerns, but I would definitely purchase from Pewpew again, without a doubt! Super easy transaction. Sorry not sorry the first offer did t work out. I'm his is just what I wanted.

Thanks for the help. Let me know if you're thinking of listing anything else.
Appreciate 0