Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum M Shadowline lights in M sport package pro. 2023 m340i

08-30-2022, 08:08 PM   #1
sashankc
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 330i Xdrive

M Shadowline lights in M sport package pro. 2023 m340i

Ordered a 2023 m340i that will go into production in a week
Wanted to clarify this, my understanding is that if we get the M sport pro package we get the M shadowline lights. My understanding so far is that they remove all the chrome and blue bits off the headlights and replace it with black, can I still get the M sport package pro and ask my CA to just delete the shadowline lights, is that even possible? I don't want to loose the other two options of the M sport pro package and thus need to have this package and also would like the blue bits in the lights, any thoughts on this is greatly appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2022, 04:31 PM   #2
SW19
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2016 Alpine White M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashankc View Post
Ordered a 2023 m340i that will go into production in a week
Wanted to clarify this, my understanding is that if we get the M sport pro package we get the M shadowline lights. My understanding so far is that they remove all the chrome and blue bits off the headlights and replace it with black, can I still get the M sport package pro and ask my CA to just delete the shadowline lights, is that even possible? I don't want to loose the other two options of the M sport pro package and thus need to have this package and also would like the blue bits in the lights, any thoughts on this is greatly appreciated.
In Canada BMW allows dealers to do special orders for options that might not be available in a package.The same guy at BMW Canada who does the individual paint orders also does special orders.The dealer just calls him and is able to confirm if what you want is available.You should reach out to one of the CA’s that work at a dealership on the forum and see if it can be done in the US.I don’t see why they wouldn’t allow it.I don’t blame you for wanting the non shadowline lights.They look way better with those blue accents.
Appreciate 0