Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Local Forums USA - Texas Great service Sewell BMW of Plano, TX

12-16-2022, 01:22 PM   #1
JABCAT
Professor
Rep
Drives: '23 M2 & '22 X3 M Competition

Great service Sewell BMW of Plano, TX

Just hit 10k miles and my vehicle indicated scheduled maintenance was due. I was back in the DFW area this weekend so popped over to Sewell BMW of Plano - no appointment. Was greated by not one, but three individuals welcoming me to the dealership and asking how they could help. The service advisors were all wearing suits. I let them know that I just needed the regularly scheduled maintenance, and they asked if I would need a loaner vehicle for the afternoon (I didn't). They told me the car should be ready in about 2 hours & they would give me a call when it was finished.

About an hour later I received a video from the technician going over the full multi-point inspection showing all the components underneath the vehicle & including tire tread depth, brake pad thickness, etc. I then received a text that the vehicle was ready for pick up.

This is my first BMW, so I was very surprised and impressed with this level of service. I've never received this level of service for my Corvette that cost 3x what my 330e cost, or my Jeeps (my wife's GC was $70k). I tend to perform all maintenance and work myself to avoid dealerships all together.

When I went to pick up my vehicle I was greeted by even more smiling, happy people & given a few chocolates with my receipt. Overall great experience at Sewell BMW of Plano.

His: '23 M2, Toronto Red Metallic, M highlight interior, carbon fiber interior trim, shadowline, lighting pkg, auto cruise, live cockpit pro.
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2023, 12:01 PM   #2
Daily_Dravit
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i

Thanks for posting this. Dealerships get mostly negative posts so it’s nice to hear when one is praised. I had good experience at BMW Dallas as well. FWIW
Appreciate 0