Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) M2C-Style Front bumper for G20?

04-23-2023, 05:06 PM   #1
nms1s
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW G20 330i xDrive

M2C-Style Front bumper for G20?

I'm about to get a lot of hate from the purists but I'm willing to go there if there is a chance I'll find the right person.

I'm really digging this aftermarket front bumper option that borrows it's style (ok maybe copies) from the M2 Competition. Compared to what I have, which is the sport-line bumper, this would be a huge upgrade in looks:

View post on imgur.com
(Can't insert image?)

What I like about it as well, is it doesn't pretend to be an M340i. Unlike what Kies have to offer, this is clearly an aftermarket upgrade that looks great. I have only been able to find two sources for this product.

One is Ali Baba for about $300 (way too cheap if you ask me):https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...287536727.html
Second option is Aero Republic, seems much more legitimate, although I'm not sure if it's worth the price difference. They could be just reselling whatever Ali Baba has to offer: https://performancespeedshop.com/en-...-m330i-2018-on

This is pretty much a shot in the dark but if anyone has worked with this bumper I'm hoping to find them here. Oh, and by the way, I'm up in Canada and if I can get my hands on one of these directly from a Canadian supplier, I'm willing to pay a premium.

Last edited by nms1s; 04-23-2023 at 05:08 PM.. Reason: Can't get the image to work
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2023, 06:19 AM   #2
RooR_CA
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2020 330iXdrive MSport BlckSap

Quote:
Originally Posted by nms1s View Post
I'm about to get a lot of hate from the purists but I'm willing to go there if there is a chance I'll find the right person.

I'm really digging this aftermarket front bumper option that borrows it's style (ok maybe copies) from the M2 Competition. Compared to what I have, which is the sport-line bumper, this would be a huge upgrade in looks:

View post on imgur.com
(Can't insert image?)

What I like about it as well, is it doesn't pretend to be an M340i. Unlike what Kies have to offer, this is clearly an aftermarket upgrade that looks great. I have only been able to find two sources for this product.

One is Ali Baba for about $300 (way too cheap if you ask me):https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...287536727.html
Second option is Aero Republic, seems much more legitimate, although I'm not sure if it's worth the price difference. They could be just reselling whatever Ali Baba has to offer: https://performancespeedshop.com/en-...-m330i-2018-on

This is pretty much a shot in the dark but if anyone has worked with this bumper I'm hoping to find them here. Oh, and by the way, I'm up in Canada and if I can get my hands on one of these directly from a Canadian supplier, I'm willing to pay a premium.
Hey Canadian friend!
I can’t really help w/ this but I can feel you as it’s often a struggle to get some nice parts here in Canada

I wanted a more agressive look on my G20 front bumper Msport.
I went with a cheaper modif than you might like for a reasonable price as a first step I’d say.

FYI Went into the same rabbit hole when I was looking for a CS style bonnet and none of them are shipped from canada so as for right now, I’m giving up on this project.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-01-2023, 12:01 PM   #3
JABCAT
Professor
Rep
Drives: '23 M2 & '22 X3 M Competition

These look good. Where did you pick them up and how do they attach?
Attached Images

His: '23 M2, Toronto Red Metallic, M highlight interior, carbon fiber interior trim, shadowline, lighting pkg, auto cruise, live cockpit pro.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2023, 06:19 AM   #4
RooR_CA
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JABCAT View Post
These look good. Where did you pick them up and how do they attach?
Hi Jeff, I bought those from AliExpress, cheap price good quality ABS.
They came with the red stick tape (3M style) so you just have to stick them to your front bumper.
Just put some marks with tape to make sure to mirror the work on both side.
The design fits pretty well to the Msport front bumper shape.
Even after a spirited drive, nothing has moved

Note: I bought also the rear option for those trim but the design is not well made and don’t stick to the bumper.

But definitely definitely recommend the front ones
Hope this will help.

link:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005...d=ioGfA3aR0Trr

FYI: I’m new to this FORUM so I can’t reply DM yet I need to wait at least a week or so
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2023, 08:43 AM   #5
Nembus
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by RooR_CA View Post
Hi Jeff, I bought those from AliExpress, cheap price good quality ABS.
They came with the red stick tape (3M style) so you just have to stick them to your front bumper.
Just put some marks with tape to make sure to mirror the work on both side.
The design fits pretty well to the Msport front bumper shape.
Even after a spirited drive, nothing has moved

Note: I bought also the rear option for those trim but the design is not well made and don’t stick to the bumper.

But definitely definitely recommend the front ones
Hope this will help.

link:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005...d=ioGfA3aR0Trr

FYI: I’m new to this FORUM so I can’t reply DM yet I need to wait at least a week or so
Link doesn't work
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2023, 10:04 AM   #6
RooR_CA
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep

Look for “ Vehicule Tuning Store” on AliExpress.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-02-2023, 10:05 AM   #7
RooR_CA
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nembus View Post
Link doesn't work
Check above!