Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) General G20 Sedan / G22 Coupe / G26 Gran Coupe Discussions Fog Lights for G20 (2020 330ix)

02-10-2024, 02:10 AM   #1
MikeyVortex
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW 330ix

Fog Lights for G20 (2020 330ix)

Has anyone had any success installing fog lights on a G20? My F30 had them stock and they were the best fog lights I've ever experienced. At night they would light up the sides of the road at night and even light up deep into the woods. It was amazing as I drive through very wooded areas at night and I could spot deer a mile away. Now with my G20 I'm really missing having those fog lights as I almost a hit a deer several times already. I looked at some aftermarket lights and I was surprised as to the location they get installed at. I thought for sure that's what those 2 rectangular cutouts were at each end of the front bumper but it turns out they get installed at the very edges. But has anyone installed them? Does BMW even make them? I searched but couldn't find OEM BMW branded fog lights for the G20. If anyone did install them can you explain how easy or difficult it was. Does it come with some type of rocker switch etc? Also, does anyone know if FCP Euro make decent lights?
Thanks for any info!
Appreciate 0
      02-29-2024, 12:26 AM   #2
MikeyVortex
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW 330ix

No replies? That’s surprising. I thought this was the premiere BMW forums site. Bumping this in hopes for replies before I pull the trigger on ordering these lights.
Appreciate 0