Bimmerpost
3
&
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Local Forums USA - California San Diego Body Shop

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-19-2020, 08:48 PM   #1
mhkorean
Enlisted Member
23
Rep
44
Posts

Drives: M340i
Join Date: May 2020
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (0)

San Diego Body Shop

I have a couple cosmetic pieces (grille, side skirts, etc) I want to add on my M340i. Anyone know of any reputable shops that will install for me? I don't trust myself to install

I have all the parts on hand and just need installation.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2020, 10:54 PM   #2
themur
Private First Class
United_States
60
Rep
99
Posts

Drives: BMW M340i
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW M340i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhkorean View Post
I have a couple cosmetic pieces (grille, side skirts, etc) I want to add on my M340i. Anyone know of any reputable shops that will install for me? I don't trust myself to install

I have all the parts on hand and just need installation.
Would be curious to know this for future needs.

I don't have experience with the skirt installation but in case you have trouble finding a place, I just recently swapped out my grill and it was pretty straight forward.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2020, 11:23 PM   #3
muscledroid
New Member
16
Rep
22
Posts

Drives: 2020 M340i RWD
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (0)

I went to Euro Auto Spot to get some body parts installed like a CF spoiler and diffuser. The owner is pretty knowledgeable having worked on BMW's for many years. He gave me a pretty decent price too. Highly recommend!
Appreciate 1
      07-23-2020, 09:40 PM   #4
JasonDot
Private First Class
JasonDot's Avatar
149
Rep
123
Posts

Drives: 15 i3, 17 X3 and 20 330i
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscledroid View Post
I went to Euro Auto Spot to get some body parts installed like a CF spoiler and diffuser. The owner is pretty knowledgeable having worked on BMW's for many years. He gave me a pretty decent price too. Highly recommend!

Thanks man! Itís great to see other SD folks here...
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2020, 10:17 AM   #5
muscledroid
New Member
16
Rep
22
Posts

Drives: 2020 M340i RWD
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonDot View Post
Thanks man! Itís great to see other SD folks here...
+1 would be interested to know if there are any meets specifically in the SD area. The ones I see on IG are mainly in LA.
Appreciate 2
JasonDot149.00

      07-28-2020, 04:19 PM   #6
mhkorean
Enlisted Member
23
Rep
44
Posts

Drives: M340i
Join Date: May 2020
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (0)

Feel free to share any canyon roads y'all like to drive! I love taking my car to Harrah's through the long winding roads.
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2020, 04:48 PM   #7
JasonDot
Private First Class
JasonDot's Avatar
149
Rep
123
Posts

Drives: 15 i3, 17 X3 and 20 330i
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhkorean View Post
Feel free to share any canyon roads y'all like to drive! I love taking my car to Harrah's through the long winding roads.
Oh, cool! I haven't been to any cool roads yet. We should schedule a drive/meet up sometime. Hopefully I'll be beyond my break-in period for spirited driving.
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2020, 07:39 PM   #8
themur
Private First Class
United_States
60
Rep
99
Posts

Drives: BMW M340i
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2020 BMW M340i  [0.00]
Anyone have recommendations for self washes or a car wash place you trust around here?
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:53 AM.




g20
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST