Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board The Sports Lounge *** 2015 NFL Season thread ***

01-26-2016, 11:32 AM   #1453
CantCatchMe
Lieutenant Colonel
Romania
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i xdrive msport(E92)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith. View Post
With an all new secret QB manufactured in a lab?
Carolina does very well against pocket passers. I can see the defense getting after Manning pretty well. I also think Denver's pass rush will get Cam moving more on the run so we'll see how that plays out.

Crazy stat: Denver has only scored over 30 points twice this whole season.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2016, 02:23 PM   #1454
Whostheboss
Captain
Rep
Drives: a 9incher

why so much hate? lol Cam is a good player.
However, i grew up a Denver Broncos fan, i'm glad we beat those Pats.
I'm behind the Broncos all the way. In all fairness, we will lose this game but i just hope we don't get beaten like SB48.
      01-26-2016, 02:25 PM   #1455
JN1
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: S211 AMG E63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whostheboss
why so much hate? lol Cam is a good player.
However, i grew up a Denver Broncos fan, i'm glad we beat those Pats.
I'm behind the Broncos all the way. In all fairness, we will lose this game but i just hope we don't get beaten like SB48.
I think the majority of the nation is happy the Broncos beat the Patriots.
      01-26-2016, 02:34 PM   #1456
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith. View Post
With an all new secret QB manufactured in a lab?
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2016, 02:44 PM   #1457
Whostheboss
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNM3 View Post
Great! I can't stand that team. I live in Connecticut so every other person here is a Pats fan. They're all bandwagoners
      01-26-2016, 02:45 PM   #1458
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

Denver should have a huge homefield advantage.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2016, 02:46 PM   #1459
EALm4
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: SO 16' M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whostheboss View Post
Great! I can't stand that team. I live in Connecticut so every other person here is a Pats fan. They're all bandwagoners
Stop one random person and ask them who their QB was before Brady... the confused look on their face will probably be priceless.
Appreciate 1
      01-26-2016, 02:55 PM   #1460
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
Uhhhm in San Francisco.... How so?
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2016, 05:40 PM   #1461
Wraith.
Captain
Rep
Drives: ED '11 Z4 35is

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
Yeah, you lost me there T...
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2016, 07:06 PM   #1462
Whostheboss
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by EALm4 View Post
Stop one random person and ask them who their QB was before Brady... the confused look on their face will probably be priceless.
LOL, as far as they're concerned, TheNew England Patriot was established in Fall 2001, lol
      01-27-2016, 10:12 AM   #1463
tc328
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 328

Garage List
2007 3  [0.00]
You just asking the wrong pats fan, But I live in Boston not Conneticut

I do understand the hate outside NE, it just proofs how good the Pats are.

I love the panthers and I dont hate any other teams other than the old Baltimore cuz that was full of thugs.

I think SB50 will go to Manning cuz its his last year. They will give it to him (call me crazy but game will be fixed) Thats my theory

If Manning really wins, I have to say he doesnt deserve it...what have he done this year with the Broncos...Nothing!!!
(Im not saying Denver dont deserve, just Manning)
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2016, 10:16 AM   #1464
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport

I know Brady gets a lot of hate but he seems like a decent guy,

And that's quite the compliment coming from the Patriots leading rusher that day.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2016, 02:01 PM   #1465
davis449
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Audi SQ5

Rooting for the Broncos because of Manning. SO glad NE isn't in it this year. Won't break my heart if the Panthers win, because I like Cam and he, along with the entire team, earned it this season.

Quote:
You just asking the wrong pats fan
Well, the three real Pats fans that exist are hard to find...
Quote:
No, it proves how utterly intolerable their fanbase is, as you have just helped prove here with this statement. You guys cry almost as much as the Seattle fans (who've been around since roughly 2011). When are y'all going to start signing petitions for various perceived infractions like they do? I'm just waiting for all you, en masse, to see that campaign and decide it's a good idea to get on Change.org every time you lose.
Quote:
I think SB50 will go to Manning cuz its his last year. They will give it to him (call me crazy but game will be fixed) Thats my theory
Am I crazy or is this a Pats fan about to accuse someone of fixing an NFL contest?
Quote:
If Manning really wins, I have to say he doesnt deserve it...what have he done this year with the Broncos...Nothing!!!
Tom Brady couldn't even get out of bed with all the injuries Manning was suffering from, much less play football, while racking up the most interceptions in the league, either, so I wouldn't be so quick to judge. He got healthy and look what happened...yeah he and his team took yours out of the equation. And before you start that "Defense won the game" B.S., I'll just go ahead and say, yes Wade Phillips and co. definitely did the better half of the work, but remember, you have to have points on the board to go with that defense to win a game and that's exactly what Manning gave them. Go ahead, say I'm wrong, it won't make you right. Also, when it counts (i.e. the PLAYOFFS), Manning will leave 3-1 against Brady if he retires after SB50...suck on that.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2016, 02:30 PM   #1466
tc328
Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2007 3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by davis449
Rooting for the Broncos because of Manning. SO glad NE isn't in it this year. Won't break my heart if the Panthers win, because I like Cam and he, along with the entire team, earned it this season.

Quote:
You just asking the wrong pats fan
Well, the three real Pats fans that exist are hard to find...
Quote:
No, it proves how utterly intolerable their fanbase is, as you have just helped prove here with this statement. You guys cry almost as much as the Seattle fans (who've been around since roughly 2011). When are y'all going to start signing petitions for various perceived infractions like they do? I'm just waiting for all you, en masse, to see that campaign and decide it's a good idea to get on Change.org every time you lose.
Quote:
Am I crazy or is this a Pats fan about to accuse someone of fixing an NFL contest?
Quote:
Tom Brady couldn't even get out of bed with all the injuries Manning was suffering from, much less play football, while racking up the most interceptions in the league, either, so I wouldn't be so quick to judge. He got healthy and look what happened...yeah he and his team took yours out of the equation. And before you start that "Defense won the game" B.S., I'll just go ahead and say, yes Wade Phillips and co. definitely did the better half of the work, but remember, you have to have points on the board to go with that defense to win a game and that's exactly what Manning gave them. Go ahead, say I'm wrong, it won't make you right. Also, when it counts (i.e. the PLAYOFFS), Manning will leave 3-1 against Brady if he retires after SB50...suck on that.
Wow, Not sure why u sound so angry? Is it cuz Im a pats fan? Or cuz Im a pats fan you take everything I said as an insult to Manning/Den? maybe you're 13 years old? You totally putting words in my mouth.

If I rewrote what I said minus that Im a pats fan, I bet your reply would be different...just saying

Again Im not just a Pats fan but a NFL fan
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2016, 02:33 PM   #1467
EstorilM
Cars, beer, hiking
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBSECU E93 View Post
just like a panthers fan...

Wait, aren't you one now?
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2016, 02:46 PM   #1468
davis449
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc328 View Post
Wow, Not sure why u sound so angry? Is it cuz Im a pats fan? Or cuz Im a pats fan you take everything I said as an insult to Manning/Den? maybe you're 13 years old? You totally putting words in my mouth.

If I rewrote what I said minus that Im a pats fan, I bet your reply would be different...just saying

No it's not "cuz" you're a Pats fan. Did you really write that then accuse me of being 13?

If you rewrote that minus the Pats fan part, yes I still would've written the rebuttal to your "Manning doesn't deserve it" assessment.

Last edited by davis449; 01-27-2016 at 03:13 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2016, 02:51 PM   #1469
tc328
Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2007 3  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:

No it's not "cuz" you're a Pats fan. Did you really right that then accuse me of being 13?

If you rewrote that minus the Pats fan part, yes I still would've written the rebuttal to your "Manning doesn't deserve it" assessment.
Let me clarify when I say Manning dont derserve a 2015 ring.

I totally agree he beat the pats in that game what Im saying is he did nothing great in the season as a whole

He threw just over 2200yds only 9tds and 17ints....comon thats junk as a QB
HOWEVER...Broncos play great
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2016, 03:22 PM   #1470
davis449
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:

I totally agree he beat the pats in that game what Im saying is he did nothing great in the season as a whole

If you can't contemplate how his long list of injuries played into his poor performance this season, you're hopeless. You call yourself "an NFL fan"? Did you watch any of those games? If you did, I don't see how you couldn't tell the difference in his performance hurt and healthy. In the end, it takes an entire team to win and also, they wouldn't have made it if he didn't come in and save Brock's ass and then continue on to beat the Pats...so how did he not earn it, again?
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2016, 03:34 PM   #1471
tc328
Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2007 3  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:

If you can't contemplate how his long list of injuries played into his poor performance this season, you're hopeless. You call yourself "an NFL fan"? Did you watch any of those games? If you did, I don't see how you couldn't tell the difference in his performance hurt and healthy. In the end, it takes an entire team to win and also, they wouldn't have made it if he didn't come in and save Brock's ass and then continue on to beat the Pats...so how did he not earn it, again?
Hurt and healthy or getting old

Anyways, i go by stats if he plays then hes healthy.

May the better team win SB50
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2016, 04:45 PM   #1472
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

I turned into a Panthers fan for the SB because the Lions have continuously let me down year after year.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2016, 04:52 PM   #1473
JN1
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: S211 AMG E63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
I turned into a Panthers fan for the SB because the Lions have continuously let me down year after year.
The Panthers let me down several years. We used to drive 4 hours to games back in the late 90s, early 2000s when I was still in college. I clearly recall rain games then of course leaving mid-4th qtr when you just knew it was over already.

There have been definitely seasons that I lost interest and only watched games here and there because I just knew it wasn't going to be worth the disappointment. However, I'm stoked that they have had such a great season and will always pull for them.
      01-27-2016, 05:08 PM   #1474
M3 Number 86
Major General
Rep
Drives: black m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNM3 View Post
was your name JNLBC before when you had the F30 and had music playing in your track video when we went together a year or two ago?